JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the number one problem is the belief that others owe you something unless you worked for it folloerd closely by the belief you dont need sm education
That is a large problem in first world countries, but the majority of people in the world are in third world countries. India and China have almost half the population of the world between the two of them alone.

I haven't read the entire thread yet, but I can tell you as one that is "on the front line" (CEO of a mid-sized not for profit financial institution) that we are in for a major wreck. None of the issues that brought about the crisis of 2008 have been resolved, only repackaged and put in a corner. Dodd Frank and the Leviathan that is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is an absolutely dismal failure - and a purposeful one at that, in my opinion. With a perfect combination of ignorance and complicity our politicians oversaw the theft of billions of dollars in wealth that went from the middle class to the wealthiest in this country. Debt is slavery, pure and simple. It limits your freedom, your choices, and steals opportunity. It can be used to improve your situation (buying a reasonably sized home, investing in your business, etc.), but just like a drug that might help you in limited quantities, is an absolute disaster when abused. There is a war against the small financial institution, the small businessman, and the middle class. I'm as free-market as it gets. I have owned several moderately successful businesses, and own rental properties, but we have had no free market in this country for over 100 years.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top