JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
  • The illiterate of the 21st​ century will not be those that cannot read and write…but those who cannot unlearn the lies they have been taught to believe.
  • The truth has no defense against a fool determined to believe a lie.
  • You learn a lot about people when they don't get what they want from you. If you really want to see what a person is all about, watch how they behave when you tell them "no."
  • The brain is not designed to keep you happy. The brain is designed to keep you alive.
  • Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it.
  • Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
  • When you follow a leader, consider what would make you withdraw your support. If the answer is nothing, your integrity is in jeopardy. Your highest loyalty belongs to principles, not people. No leader deserves unconditional love. Commitment is earned through character.
  • Your grandfather didn't sleep in a foxhole in a faraway land, clutching a picture of your grandmother so you would surrender your guns, you pathetic weak minded fools!
  • If asking for ID before you vote is voter suppression, why is asking for ID before you buy a gun not Second Amendment suppression?
  • Individual rights are not subject to public vote; a majority has no right to vote away the rights of the minority. Ayn Rand
  • The Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. John Adams
  • Dogs are God's way of apologizing for your relatives

Not a quote by a famous person, but one from my step father many years ago when I was around 21 or 22.
He told me "Don't waste your money chasing pu$$y".
I didn't listen.
In retrospect I should have, it was good advice!

Low IQ and uneducated I guess haha.

" It's is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. The quotations, when engraved upon the memory, give you good thoughts. They also make you anxious to read the authors and look for more." (Winston Churchill)

I guess you should "know your enemy and know yourself in a hundred battles you will never be in peril." (Sun Tzu)

Last Edited:
On stupidity...

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
- Hanlon's Razor

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
- George Carlin

"Never argue with an idiot; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
- Mark Twain

On stupidity...

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
- Hanlon's Razor

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
- George Carlin

"Never argue with an idiot; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
- Mark Twain
Adding one to your list:
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
- Mark Twain

"He is the kind of guy that gets out of the shower to take a leak." - Dave Guliani

"Some people wash their hands before taking a leak. Some wash their hands after taking a leak. Some wash their hands before and after taking a leak. - Dave Guliani

BTW, the word he used wasn't "leak" and it started with a "p".

All the Chief Seattle quotes that I have seen are phony. They were written by a screenwriter in 1971.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chief-seattle/

Good to know. The quote is still a good one that should help remind us to take care of our earth.

History has proven time and time again that in a free democratic society the one thing that is NOT needed is the government deciding what IS needed. -Scott Treichler

I really hope you don't take too much stock in this. But, it's
interesting to see yet another way to stir the pot.
I don't take much stock in anything I read on the internet due to my favorite quote:

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."-Abraham Lincoln

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top