JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If I could have a Winchester built for me. I would like a:

Model 71 Deluxe, 24" barrel, Take Down, A++ walnut, checkered, recoil pad butt, sling swivels, Rust blued, in .405Win. With a full length magazine(would hold about 7 rounds), Hooded front sight and Lyman receiver mounted Peep sight.

What's yours?

im a cheapo but, probably a tactical r700 or mossburg 40a5 or anything in .338 mag. but who needs an elephant rifle.

personally id love to tweak my original ruger m77, refinish my stock, new recoil pad because it kicks harder than a mule. its my first reach out and touch someone rifle and id like to preserve it and put it on a podium because its a fantastic rifle in a 7mm rem mag chamber

M40A5

85ebq3dem8_m40a5_right_full.jpg

SIG 552 in 7.62xsomething

I'm probably just on the SBR bandwagon now, but the SIG versions look great. You also get a folding stock. You can SBR a current SIG 556 "Patrol" if you want, or build up one from one of the pistols, but the original military version appeals a little more, ya know. What makes it a real fantasy is that I want this rifle in either .300 AAC Blackout (ability to run subsonic ammo) or 7.62x39 (cheaper).

500px-SIG_SG552.jpg

500px-SIG_SG552.jpg

I'd find a way to (re)build a large frame AR to work with a SAUM round, particularly in 7mm.

DPMS and Armalite made some rifles for .300 SAUM a few years ago, but the cartridge family was a commercial bust and sales weren't great.

Also, the mags were a problem: they only ever released 5 round versions. Just fine for hunting, but not so much if you're target shooting or doing a match.

If I could find someone who figured out how to make a larger, standard 20 round mag feed ten or eleven SAUM rounds, I'd find a way to build the rifle.

Ten rounds of a 1,200 yard cartridge in autoloading format? Sign me up.

I'd find a way to (re)build a large frame AR to work with a SAUM round, particularly in 7mm.

DPMS and Armalite made some rifles for .300 SAUM a few years ago, but the cartridge family was a commercial bust and sales weren't great.

Also, the mags were a problem: they only ever released 5 round versions. Just fine for hunting, but not so much if you're target shooting or doing a match.

If I could find someone who figured out how to make a larger, standard 20 round mag feed ten or eleven SAUM rounds, I'd find a way to build the rifle.

Ten rounds of a 1,200 yard cartridge in autoloading format? Sign me up.

What's wrong with bolt action? There's a reason that long range, precision rifles are bolt guns....

something in a magnum rifle with all weather stainless or marine coat metal, maybe a titanium alloy or something similar to make a lightweight bull barrel. Set it in a nice simple stock with a bipod and round it off with a top notch optic. Or one of those 243 or 22-250 AR rifles tricked out to my whim would be nice too.

First: The rifle my great-uncle was carrying when he stormed a Nazi concentration-camp.

Second choices...
--Vera (Firefly)
--C-14 Impaler (StarCraft II)
--Abomination (Monster Hunter International series of novels)

The Plasma rifle from Aliens, fully functional with Grenade launcher and LED ammo remaining readout of course.

Second choice would be a Terminator Phased Plasma rifle in a 40-watt range, functional of course.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top