JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A hand held EMP cannon with the following settings
  • Annoy - briefly stops the heart of anyone who is annoying you until you take your finder off the trigger, Useful in a variety of situations from traffic idiots to the person in front of you at the check stand that can't figure out how their debit card works.

• Rap Kill - fries the electronics and speaker voice coils of the tard in the cheap blacked out car with fart pipes that thinks it's cool to play rap music loud enough that everybody in sight can hear it an nothing else.

• Vaporize - an EMP fo powerful that it rips apart all matter at the atomic level. Indispensable when you are behind that lady at the drive through that has never seen an McDonalds menu before and can't make up her mind or the person at the ATM that can't figure out how the ATM works and refuses to give up. Also perfect for the car that keeps passing you on a one lane road and them immediately slows down. Mandatory use on Karens and other whiny complainers of all stripes,

I want one! I sooooooooooooooooo want one! :s0116::s0116::s0116:
I'm going to start working on one as soon as I can get the remote control that has mute, volume control and a play/pause functions for my wife working. It almost works but when I hit mute it eventually gets hot and starts smoking. She can still talk, but only slightly slower and a hair quieter until the remote melts into a puddle,

I'm going to start working on one as soon as I can get the remote control that has mute, volume control and a play/pause functions for my wife working. It almost works but when I hit mute it eventually gets hot and starts smoking. She can still talk, but only slightly slower and a hair quieter until the remote melts into a puddle,
I had a working prototype but there were side effects that were just too risky. To me. :D

I'd like a "Tankette" with a lawn mower attachment...because, well, you know why.

1630841124618.png

Full-auto 1928AC Thompson, made of modern materials, reinforced to shoot .45 Super and throated for hollowpoints, with an optic rail on top and light and laser integrated into the VFG.

My fantasy guns

They are real, I have held a few H&H guns, made my nether regions all tingly.
for me it would be like owning a Monet, a Rembrandt or a Picasso.
hell no I wouldn't shoot it.

After giving this thought, here's what I came up with. Rotary barrels, recoil operated, open bolt, small caliber, 350-450 rpm, 100 round calico style magazine. Design features from a number of guns would be utilized, almost all of the work has been done, the trick is combining it all together. Barrels can be rotated by a revolver type mechanism. Open bolt striker fired. Ideally it would be no longer than 36 inches, no more than 10 pounds.

Being a Browncoat, I put this.

"Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun… This is the best gun made by man. It has extreme sentimental value… I call her Vera."―Jayne Cobb Firefly

download (56).jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads