JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been thinking on this one…BLACK RIFLE/WHEELGUN/LEVER GUN.

AR platform BCA
Revolver SW 350
… and who will make the Lever gun in ….350 legend?

I googled it but no lever gun yet…. I figured if they can do a lever in 45-70 then they Could do it in .350

Do you have a "3 gun" shared cartridge….dream or do you already have it?

Levergun in 350 legend is more difficult due to being rimless. I think Federal just introduced a .35 rimmed cartridge for leverguns at SHOT this year with similar ballistics.

I've never found the "one caliber to do it all" concept to be as practical as you want it to be. Rifles have their purpose. Handguns have their purpose. Shotguns have their purpose. Pick the ones that fit your purposes the best and the loads to match.

I was mistaken, Remington introduced it, not Federal. The 360 Buckhammer.

I was mistaken, Remington introduced it, not Federal. The 360 Buckhammer.

Looks like Henry has 360 models. And NRA shotshow 2023 article read that Winchester 350 fell short of hunters needs. Well then.

So far I'm thinking 9mm crossed all 3 platform…. With lever action AR lower option. But I still can't see any others doing all 3

Should be interesting to watch the above and how it plays with different uppers/calibers.

But, in theory, nothing stopping you from even sharing the upper between your rifle and lever gun.

Given the lever was the lynchpin in your exercise…use whatever cartridge you want now - as long as it's AR compatible.

Should be interesting to watch the above and how it plays with different uppers/calibers.

But, in theory, nothing stopping you from even sharing the upper between your rifle and lever gun.

Given the lever was the lynchpin in your exercise…use whatever cartridge you want now - as long as it's AR compatible.
Yeah I saw this display on YouTube coverage. They are not going to offer the lower solo upon release date, so It's a whole 556 or 300BLK to get you there. But compatibility with MIL-SPEC upper is BIG.
I'm more inclined to guinea pig a new AR chamber… the lever action…. Id Iike leave to people with money to burn or a blast shield; before I put a Beowulf on top.
Still which AR cartridge fits in a wheel gun? 9mm

Why settle for a lever gun when ya can have it all?

I'm a fan of different AR cartridges. End goal to gat them all. BCA is my go too for random chamber uppers. That the thing… .350 ready to go in revolver and AR…. Just need the lever action. Maybe even a pump style rifle would do.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top