JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its 2021, we're living in the future, isnt it time we have some space guns?

pistol_09.jpg

The Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator! Of course!

(which was an incremental improvement upon the Illudium Pu-35 Disruptive Space Modulator, yunno...)

A modernized version of these would be awesome. Shown, 20ga Colt Defender 8 barrel and Winchester Liberator Mk3 4 barrel 12ga...

Legally those would be SBRs and AOWs.

A modern version in my head would be 18" 6 barreled 12ga, with rotating barrel assembly and M4/AR style shoulder stock... using oversized revolver mechanism and double action. 1628201136.jpeg DYRQAK4ONDVGAJKWSMSQ5M3VMM.jpg

A modernized version of these would be awesome. Shown, 20ga Colt Defender 8 barrel and Winchester Liberator Mk3 4 barrel 12ga...

A modern version in my head would be 18" 6 barreled 12ga, with rotating barrel assembly and M4/AR style shoulder stock... using oversized revolver mechanism and double action. View attachment 1032108View attachment 1032109
Looks expensive

A modern version in my head would be 18" 6 barreled 12ga, with rotating barrel assembly and M4/AR style shoulder stock... using oversized revolver mechanism and double action. View attachment 1032108View attachment 1032109
More like LBDD's, bore over half-inch and "not suitable for sporting purposes."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads