JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its 2021, we're living in the future, isnt it time we have some space guns?

pistol_09.jpg

The Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator! Of course!

(which was an incremental improvement upon the Illudium Pu-35 Disruptive Space Modulator, yunno...)

A modernized version of these would be awesome. Shown, 20ga Colt Defender 8 barrel and Winchester Liberator Mk3 4 barrel 12ga...

Legally those would be SBRs and AOWs.

A modern version in my head would be 18" 6 barreled 12ga, with rotating barrel assembly and M4/AR style shoulder stock... using oversized revolver mechanism and double action. 1628201136.jpeg DYRQAK4ONDVGAJKWSMSQ5M3VMM.jpg

A modernized version of these would be awesome. Shown, 20ga Colt Defender 8 barrel and Winchester Liberator Mk3 4 barrel 12ga...

A modern version in my head would be 18" 6 barreled 12ga, with rotating barrel assembly and M4/AR style shoulder stock... using oversized revolver mechanism and double action. View attachment 1032108View attachment 1032109
Looks expensive

A modern version in my head would be 18" 6 barreled 12ga, with rotating barrel assembly and M4/AR style shoulder stock... using oversized revolver mechanism and double action. View attachment 1032108View attachment 1032109
More like LBDD's, bore over half-inch and "not suitable for sporting purposes."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top