JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
what to anticipate if mass covid illness, food shortages, civil disturbance, state and government responses? Any word on the street what to expect? How would the state or government respond to mass disorganization? Any bulletins to police or health care or disaster response agencies?

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

what to anticipate if mass covid illness, food shortages, civil disturbance, state and government responses? Any word on the street what to expect? How would the state or government respond to mass disorganization? Any bulletins to police or health care or disaster response agencies?

First off the Government is ''Mass Disorganization''.

The rest is easy. You need to have all you need, and take care of yourself.
Truth be told. We all no deep down, that counting on others won't work.

It's best to just understand and accept the only one to fail you, or let you down in life, is really just you.

Only then will you properly bolster yourself.
And only when your safe from drowning. Can you help and save others.

Also don't ever tell people they need to fend for themselves.
It really makes them angry at you.

Last Edited:
Crazy stuff going down is the norm, not the exception, in the human experience. Our time is not different and, frankly, far more tame than in times past. Work, prepare, love, laugh, and otherwise take of business, and enjoy the ride. The rest is just noise.

As one [like others on this forum] who is battling the ravages of c-19 7 days/week/24hrs a day I hold on to a quote from Sir Winston Churchill ...
"Never give up! Never, never, ever give up!" Its all I got to hang on to.

One overlooked point of prep: Remember that if the party in power stays in power they will only continue to give you more of same and harder, and make sure to vote accordingly.

If you want more Rampant Karening, more Mask Gestapo-ing and more Panic Spreading, vote for the party that currently holds power in WA/OR. If you want to go back to life before the world went Full Farking Moron, vote for the other party.

COVID or the new strain of Swine Flu will cause another stay at home order when
  1. The weather gets too bad for protestors coming into the election season
    or
  2. The economy gets rolling strong enough that it looks like Trump might win

That order will stay in effect until
  1. Trump loses in November
    or
  2. We The People wake the eff up and do something to stop it.
It is NOT about health and safety. It IS about political power

Now that you know, act accordingly with your preps
  • materially (food, water, sanitation, first aid)
  • educationally/knowledge (first aid, communications, raising food, accomodate loss of water/sewer/electricity/gas if needed)
  • physically (required strength to survive and defend yourself, help others)
  • emotionally (mental strength to do what is needed to help yourself and others to include spiritual needs)
  • defensively ( arms, ammunition, backups & spare parts, maintenance, and TRAINING)
  • pissoffately (ability to stand up and tell your elected officials who is the freaking boss)

One overlooked point of prep: Remember that if the party in power stays in power they will only continue to give you more of same and harder, and make sure to vote accordingly.

If you want more Rampant Karening, more Mask Gestapo-ing and more Panic Spreading, vote for the party that currently holds power in WA/OR. If you want to go back to life before the world went Full Farking Moron, vote for the other party.
I get into arguments when I say, how do you expect change when you keep voting in the same people for 40 years. I said before, you can't change a flat tire with another flat tire and expect to get anywhere.

As to the OP, I never heard of this group or their grievance with whatever other group. It's hard to make a comment with no facts, but based on the two videos, I respect their right to assemble but I don't like the idea of bringing one's family to a potential gun fight based on some challenge or threat. Some people in the group appear to be 'about the business' but some seemed sorta goofy. Ten disciplined people to represent would send a more direct message than 50 people standing around.

As to the OP, I never heard of this group or their grievance with whatever other group. It's hard to make a comment with no facts, but based on the two videos, I respect their right to assemble but I don't like the idea of bringing one's family to a potential gun fight based on some challenge or threat. Some people in the group appear to be 'about the business' but some seemed sorta goofy. Ten disciplined people to represent would send a more direct message than 50 people standing around.

[/QUOTE]
This is worrisome: Armed black militants in Stone Mountain Georgia
Have a look at the video embedded in the todd starnes discussion....

What's worrisome about it? Looks like a bunch of American Citizens exercising their 2A rights. Isn't that what this forum is all about? Are you just worried because they have dark skin?

What's worrisome about it? Looks like a bunch of American Citizens exercising their 2A rights. Isn't that what this forum is all about? Are you just worried because they have dark skin?
"Not stopin' until we get ours! We demand reparations!"
"I'm your worst nightmare!" (With guns! :rolleyes:)

Greetings.

[/QUOTE]

That part, blacks exercising the Second Amendment rights, IS a good thing and I don't think many here feel differently.

The worrisome part is that they are calling out white people to engage them. Reverse the colors - armed whites calling out blacks for engagement. See what I mean? Racism and stupidity is not confined to Caucasians.

The good part about them being armed is it signals less dependence on Democrats and a split of ideology as Democrats are hell bent on disarming anybody who isn't under their direct control. By showing that they aren't dependent on white intellectuals for their own protection (which, when you think about it is a racial insult to them) it is a positive step for their own independent thought.

[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure you already know the answer to this but, way to :s0149: with your first post!:s0155::rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews