JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The fraud is in the signatures to put 114 on the ballot in the first place. Kate Brown survived two recalls where every signature was scrutinized by Fagan. Even the ultra-liberal Oregonian called Brown the worst governor in the U.S.

I guarantee you the signatures for 114 didn't receive the same scrutiny, no way, no how.

Last Edited:
The fraud is in the signatures to put 114 on the ballot in the first place. Kate Brown survived two recalls where every signature was scrutinized by Fagan. Even the ultra-liberal Oregonian called Brown the worst governor in the U.S.

I guarantee you the signatures for 114 didn't receive the same scrutiny, no way, no how.
and the 1 paragraph 'blurb' for brief description in the voter pamphlet was both beguiling and outright deceiving. I hold her responsible for that crap.

Just remember that all the Portland, Corvallis, Salem, and Eugene and elsewhere...smart antigun voters and majority voters intelligently elected these outstanding Oregon leaders. Just that smart to create a political, community and social toilet in the major cites. These "corrupt" leaders are the like minded mirror image of the voters'; that are all of the same character.

https://secure.sos.state.or.us/oard/viewSingleRule.action?ruleVrsnRsn=248716

(23) Those individual signature lines accepted for sampling will be entered into the Oregon Centralized Voter Registration System (OCVR) which will be used for the random signature selection process and to verify signatures.

1683857146546.png
This is what we're up against.....

Yeah, wasn't he the one schtooping a 14 year old or something heinous like that?
I went to middle/ high school with his Oldest Daughter ( Smokin Hotti BTW) and the family seemed "Off" to me, even then, and daddy was still Gooberner back then!
She wanted to date me, but Daddy wouldn't let her, never found out why, but I suspect living on the edges of Felony Flats had something to do with it!

I went to middle/ high school with his Oldest Daughter ( Smokin Hotti BTW) and the family seemed "Off" to me, even then, and daddy was still Gooberner back then!
She wanted to date me, but Daddy wouldn't let her, never found out why, but I suspect living on the edges of Felony Flats had something to do with it!
WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS

For me there is nothing to see there because the story is behind a paywall, is this the same info?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top