JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mighty similar to Arizona's predicament. Corrupt Secretary of State, suspect election results, cartel payola, laundering $ through deeds of trust. Perhaps the way forward for Oregon is the same - ballot signature verification.
That was actually filed on 3/1/2023 and the courts tossed it out because like everything else she has whined about she has no evidence to support her unhinged accusations and she even got her layers sanctioned and fined for lying . . . oh, sorry "baselessly claiming" :rolleyes: that "over 35,000 ballots were inserted into the race at a facility where a contractor scanned mail-in ballots"

Last Edited:
Yes. That is the whole problem. People voting.
That's why Republicans - god bless them - stay awake at night trying to come up with new ways to make it more difficult to vote.
Yes, they want to make it so difficult that only those with the legal right to vote in our elections can, and only once per election. It's obscene I tells ya!

Shemia worked at Mercedes Benz of Wilsonville a while back in sales…. she had an affair with one of the other salesmen who was married. That should tell you a LOT about her character right there….
Actually it says more about the selectivity of the yutz who was shagging her. Yeesh ...
-

That was actually filed on 3/1/2023 and the courts tossed it out because like everything else she has whined about she has no evidence to support her unhinged accusations and she even got her layers sanctioned and fined for lying . . . oh, sorry "baselessly claiming" :rolleyes: that "over 35,000 ballots were inserted into the race at a facility where a contractor scanned mail-in ballots"

1683325767710.png

As I understand it, the case before the court is if she should be allowed access to ballots to look for issues with signature verification and NOT that there are issues with the signature verification. As a rule it's best to ignore what she is saying and look at what the lawyers are saying in court. You know, that place where they can get in trouble if they lie ;)

Here's the horses mouth. https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23798972-kari-lake-az-sct-ruling-re-sanctions

Couple things to note: the question of signature verification is still being litigated and remanded back to the trial court. Secondly, it wasn't that there weren't 35,000 extra ballots added at Runbeck but that the assertion by Kari Lake's team that it was an undisputed fact was false. The respondents and appeals court disputed it. The whole point of this side issue is that Hobbs was the Secretary of State and is at the center of this mess. As Fagan might very well be for Oregon and measure 114.

Getting back to our late SOS...
She got into trouble working with drug dealers/growers.

I believe there's a bigger story being suppressed.
It's been touched on in this thread.
Odds are pretty good that Mexican cartels are moving into the state in a big way.
From the Feds down to local Democrat controlled government...they all tell us there's nothing to see here. Move along.

I have a feeling this is going to be a huge story...but only after it's too late to stop the infiltration and purchase of government officials.

I don't have this worked out in my head yet but something really stinks.

Odds are pretty good that Mexican cartels are moving into the state in a big way.
From the Feds down to local Democrat controlled government...they all tell us there's nothing to see here. Move along.

I have a feeling this is going to be a huge story...but only after it's too late to stop the infiltration and purchase of government officials.

Makes sense considering the lack of prosecution for serious offenses, lack of police, decriminalization of "street drugs"l legalization of marijuana further cementing durg culture in Oregon, and the propensity for corruption.

We aren't ripe for the picking; we have already been plucked. I think what we have seen with Fagen is just the tip of the iceberg.

It's not cartel money in the corporate weed world. It's hedge fund money, Monsanto money and other billionaire entities.

Cartels are the ones growing weed illegally and then shipping it out of state.

OK, so we have the resignation of the Oregon Secretary of State on the basis of pay for play. Pretty much every thing she has touched should be suspect, including certification of Initiatives and election results. A few of these turned out to be mighty close and they always fell left of center. It will be interesting to see what the investigation brings and of legislation such as 114 is involved. At a minimum, 114 was so close (just ever so shy of a mandatory recount) that it deserves a second look under the circumstances.

Mods - if this is in the wrong forum, please move to the most appropriate.
Measure 114 as IP 17 was unconstitutional to begin with. Mark Knudson and 'Lift Every voice Oregon' knew this, yet they got enough signatures to get it on the ballot. Fagan being a lawyer and SoS should have know that IP 17 was unconstitutional. She should have stopped it from going any further, yet she did not.

Makes sense considering the lack of prosecution for serious offenses, lack of police, decriminalization of "street drugs"l legalization of marijuana further cementing durg culture in Oregon, and the propensity for corruption.

We aren't ripe for the picking; we have already been plucked. I think what we have seen with Fagen is just the tip of the iceberg.

I promise you that all the other "political elites" in this state knew what she was doing, (if you don't think they don't spy on each others' affairs looking for leverage your naive) but the newspaper (Willamette Week) pulled the scab off it.

These narcissistic, greedy, power-mad freaks eventually buy into their own hype and figure since they have a "political lock" on EVERYTHING and then get even MORE arrogant figuring they can just operate "openly"… until they can't.

FYI- Kotek and several other Oregon D's have gotten HUGE political donations from "the weed" shop owners… they all knew.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top