JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't remind me, we tried valiantly despite the "pandemic"

3395BE5B-0285-4BC9-B857-698C2CF6D121.jpeg

Oregon couldn't come up with another 1% worth of signatures?
In reality it was probably not that close. When they tried in 2019 before COVID, they only submitted 240k unvalidated signatures (40K short, or 16%, and that could have been higher post-validation). This time they didn't even submit anything, only saying they came up 1% short without any verification.

I don't know about you but it got a lot harder to collect signatures during COVID, not easier, so it doesn't add up that they were only 1% short. They were probably saving face for their next run.

DO NOT HARM THE LOOTERS!! Instead, zip tie them to porch railings, etc. and if you do have to evacuate, let the bastards burn. The news will portray them as brave souls trying to save your stuff.
Has anyone besides Marion County Sheriffs even caught a looter? I'm not finding anything online.

Sheriffs posted another alert:

View attachment 748508
This is the bubblegum I'm worried about.

Idgaf what your read on Facebook, trying to stop my vehicle without a badge is not going to end well for anyone.
And yet, BLMtifa has been doing the exact same thing for going on 3 months, with complete impunity in nearly every instance. Why...? o_O

This is the bubblegum I'm worried about.

Idgaf what your read on Facebook, trying to stop my vehicle without a badge is not going to end well for anyone.
Agreed. You can protect your own property, but some rando with a rifle telling me to "pull over" on public property isn't my idea of public safety.

These people blocking roadways during an emergency like this are deplorable humans. People are dying, and people are losing everything. Protecting your property is one thing. Impeding the safety of others is another. They not only endanger innocent people by recklessly brandishing their weapons, they slow the response of everyone trying to flee and rescue their families. IDC who you are. Its wrong and we should all call for it to end. This is no time for this hyper partisanship bull.:mad:

The fire behavior in Clackamas County and beyond for the next 72 hours is clearly spelled out here (scroll down after clicking on the page):
Here's what it says:

Projected Incident Activity12 hours: Fire will continue to move northwest along both sides of the Clackamas River corridor towards Estacada. Fire will have reached the Div. A/C division break on Highway
211 and will move west towards Dickey Prairie south of the Meadowbrook Bridge on Highway 211.

24 hours: Fire will move northwest along the Clackamas River Corridor reaching the Division C/F break while the fire at the Division A/C break will cross Highway 211 and
continue northwest to Horning Reservoir. Fire will burn west to Dickey Prairie and the Dicky Bridge. Fire in Branch II will move northeast into the Roaring River
Wilderness and Southeast towards Austin Point.

48 hours: Fire will move northwest and cross the Highway 211/244 junction near Estacada will continuing moving west towards Horning Reservoir and to Dicky Bridge. Fire in
Branch II will move deeper into the Roaring River Wilderness and southeast to Austin Point.

72 hours: Fire will continue to move northwest along the Clackamas River Corridor, west to Highland Butte and west northwest to Meadowbrook Bridge. Movement into the Roaring River Wilderness and towards Burnt Granite Mountain in Branch II will continue.

You can zoom in on the following map to see the areas being described above:
It appears that they've set up fire lines (divisions/branch) in attempts to steer the fires away from populated areas. Molalla, Colton, Highland, Springwater, Estacada, and Currinsville seem to be at most risk before Monday's rains come. Doesn't look like Oregon City will be in play.

These people blocking roadways during an emergency like this are deplorable humans. People are dying, and people are losing everything. Protecting your property is one thing. Impeding the safety of others is another. They not only endanger innocent people by recklessly brandishing their weapons, they slow the response of everyone trying to flee and rescue their families. IDC who you are. Its wrong and we should all call for it to end. This is no time for this hyper partisanship bull.:mad:
Where did you read "recklessly" brandishing weapons, and who says they are 'impeding'. Road blocks are meant to check who is going into an area and do you belong. No one I know is 'impeding' the travel of those who are from here, only keeping certain characters OUT. I'm in level 3 zone and refused to leave. On my long country road there are 4 of us in place with miles of lit up abandoned homes of neighbors all up and down it. Last night was steady shots fired as certain elements attempted to loot homes. No one is impeding anyone, it's about protecting your neighborhood and your neighbors who left everything behind. If you live out my way you know which roads are open to get to the highways, no one is impeding the travel of anyone. The 'randos' as another called them are greatly appreciated in my area. When you hear shotguns booming, AR fire and small caliber handguns popping off every hour all night long in a radius 1-1.5 miles as the crow flies, you might want to rethink that 'roadblock' attitude. For those of us holding down the homestead (s) we know what's happening at night under cover of dark and there are very bad elements out there who mean people and property harm. Welcome to rural Oregon under siege by anarchists.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top