JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
'All that said, there's no open carry, concealed carry, and if you actually use the gun on your home to defend yourself, they'll haul you off to jail.'

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Hawaii still part of the United States? :rolleyes:

Yes, but only when it is convenient for them..

E

'All that said, there's no open carry, concealed carry, and if you actually use the gun on your home to defend yourself, they'll haul you off to jail.'

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Hawaii still part of the United States? :rolleyes:
I say that in jest. Yes, it is. I joke that the big island is like a third world country.

Yes, people can own them.

Woning a gun and enjoying a gun are two different things,

The prospect of me even owning a gun in Germany, was remote.

The prospect of me owning a gun in my home (Berlin)
was out the window.

Keeping your gun under lock and key at a Gun Club, and being allowed to use it
only there, is not firearms freedom.

I took being poor and free, than having loots more money tham a serf.

GOD Bless the 2nd A.. if we lose it, then all else will follow.

Well, excepting the Channel Isles :p

The Channel Islands are not part of, and do not constitute, the United Kingdom. The Channel Islands are Crown Dependencies, like Gibraltar, The Falkland Islands and the Isle of Man. And :p to you. too.

Please read, and be informed -

The Channel Islands (Norman: Îles d'la Manche; French: Îles Anglo-Normandes or Îles de la Manche)[note 1] are an archipelago in the English Channel, off the French coast of Normandy. They include two Crown dependencies: the Bailiwick of Jersey, which is the largest of the islands; and the Bailiwick of Guernsey, consisting of Guernsey, Alderney, Sark and some smaller islands. They are considered the remnants of the Duchy of Normandy and, although they are not part of the United Kingdom,[2] the UK is responsible for the defence and international relations of the islands.[3] The Crown dependencies are not members of the Commonwealth of Nations or of the European Union. They have a total population of about 164,541, and the bailiwicks' capitals, Saint Helier and Saint Peter Port, have populations of 33,500 and 18,207, respectively. The total area of the islands is 198 km2.

Ca y, as we say.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews