JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you imagine this guy with a full auto AK 47.
Look out IMG_20180629_132256.jpg

If the hook broke you would either end up with an OOB discharge, the hammer would just follow the carrier and not fire the round, or it would slamfire.

Play roulette, see where it goes. :rolleyes:
I was thinking the same eather it would just follow .OR SLAM FIRE

Yep it's exspesive to shoot but we found out today why people use it to hunt hogs and deer .it is a hard hitting round we had a 53 yard STEEL TARGET and it was mean ANDY UNLOAD 25 ROUNDS AND ALL MOST GOT IT TO TIP OVER
I was shooting my wasr and knocked a steel plate right off the stand holding it at 100 yards. Keep in mind its thick brush here, probably wouldn't even see a hog that far out. Imagine what a good placed shot to the head will do with an AK.

Hard to see. The black is where the steel targets I was shooting at were, the red circle is where the yellow one is after it was knocked off the other post. It was only being held by one strap at that point, as it just snapped out of the other one.

knockedsteeltarget.png

I was shooting my wasr and knocked a steel plate right off the stand holding it at 100 yards. Keep in mind its thick brush here, probably wouldn't even see a hog that far out. Imagine what a good placed shot to the head will do with an AK.
Well Andy got out his 30.06 and broke my steel target yesterday LOL HEHEHE HIT IT RIGHT IN THE BOLT HOLDING IT

Well Andy got out his 30.06 and broke my steel target yesterday LOL HEHEHE HIT IT RIGHT IN THE BOLT HOLDING IT
Well, one way to do it! I didn't think 7.62x39 could even do what it did. I'm a convert now, if I didn't already have the AUG and 5.56 I probably would have went all in with 7.62x39. o_O

Definitely, just shocked that happened. Honestly, thought that was only gonna happen when I brought the FAL out, but it happened before that. I had to leave before I broke anymore steel targets there. :(

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top