JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So today me and my sister went and met Andy at a little diner between his house and mine had a great breakfast and then headed up the mountain.for some Shooting .Andy brought his old Colt army IMG_20180629_140709.jpg IMG_20180629_140549.jpg 2771.jpeg 2772.jpeg

We all took turns Shooting it and he gave us a lesson on how much work it was to load one of those LOL THANK GOD FOR MAGAZINES HEHEE

That's a few pictures im still waiting for some more from my sister phone .but she did send me a few that she doctor up and they turned out pretty cool 2779.jpeg 2766.jpeg 2781.jpeg

I got more but I'll wait till I get them all in order .any way we had a great time BIG THANKS TO ANDY .IT WAS AWESOME SHOOTING WITH HIM.

And yes that is ANDY SHOOTING A PURPLE AR AND A AK47 while he has his cowboy hat on and a ELK SKIN JACKET lol heheH hahaha hilarious

2784.jpeg we shot a bunch of hand Guns also but nobody wanted to take pictures of that .LOL NEED MORE PRACTICE HEHEE . GLOCK .40 and 19 X .Kim Kimber 45 .and a old star 380

Today was a hell of a great day...Thanks EPS...!
Yeah my other rifles are all like "WHAT..???!!!":eek::D
At least we now have proof that , I can actually shoot a AR15....:D
Andy
Yep once we got that new site set we could not tell we have a couple that were almost in the same hole.trying to figure it out lol 2762.jpeg

Today was a hell of a great day...Thanks EPS...!
Yeah my other rifles are all like "WHAT..???!!!":eek::D
At least we now have proof that , I can actually shoot a AR15....:D
Andy
Like I said before THANKS ANDY ME AND MY SISTER HAD A GREAT TIME SHOOTING WITH YOU .WE WILL DO IT AGAIN

Hell man we burned some powder I should have gave you some of the 5.56 I had. I brought home a lot I think I took 1000 Rounds out there I brought home a lot I should have gave you some to replace what you shot in your gun .nex n time I'll stock you up heheE .BLUE THUNDER GOT TO EAT 100 ROUNDS IN A FEW SECONDS HEHEE LOL I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THAT GUN

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top