JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another thing I was happy with was that 300 BLACK OUT gun that sucker hits hard .YOU HAD THAT STEEL TARGET ROCKING .
Almost got it to fall over .that is a good round

I have been very happy with the palmetto upper I got (rifle and then pistol)

.300 blk out won't replace .223 for me just because of the cost difference, but it is a neat caliber and seems to fit a nice role.
Yep it's exspesive to shoot but we found out today why people use it to hunt hogs and deer .it is a hard hitting round we had a 53 yard STEEL TARGET and it was mean ANDY UNLOAD 25 ROUNDS AND ALL MOST GOT IT TO TIP OVER

Yep it's exspesive to shoot but we found out today why people use it to hunt hogs and deer .it is a hard hitting round we had a 53 yard STEEL TARGET and it was mean ANDY UNLOAD 25 ROUNDS AND ALL MOST GOT IT TO TIP OVER

For sure, if I was hunting and had to pick between .223 and .300 it would be .300, just looking at the load data and foot pounds of energy on target will show that. What I mean is that an AR10 can be recoil stout, and .223 is pretty mild, the .300 seems like a nice balance ( and I love not having to buy different magazines. )

I picked up the 10.5 inch barrled with a flash can upper and that thing is LOUD, I thought the flash can would help keep the concussion forward with the shorter barrel. I don't have anything to compare it too except YouTube research I did before hand. Seemed like the pistol uppers with a birdcage left a huge flash/concussion in the shooters face.

The recoil is nothing just like 5.56 but that bigger bullet makes a the difference .
With in range I'm sure the farther you shoot it all changes but with in 60 yards and you can load it in a AR RIFLE .
FOR GET ABOUT IT THAT SUCKER IS MEAN

You can ask Andy you where the first guy I mentioned after it broke .
I said I will never hear the end of this from BOBO

For those thst are wondering this is blue thunder .lol I name my guns any way it's a basic NORTH WEST FIREARMS LOWER .
but I painted it blue and light blue .
And put a BIANARY TRIGGER IN IT .
AND IT WORKED AWSOM IMG_20180414_170903.jpg IMG_20180414_174056.jpg

Lol ok I think everyone is tired of our stories HEHEE .oh well once again thank you ANDY WE HAD A GREAT TIME IT WAS AWESOME .
I think I will go eat dinner now and there may be more pictures to come .

A man can't live in a red hat all the time....:D
Andy
Sure he can, just needs someone to vacuum it once in a while. :rolleyes:
I was waiting for you Bobo lol just so you know my CHEAP AK DIDN'T LAST 4 MAG'S .
ANDY BROKE MY TRIGGER LOL
Not really the trigger broke cheap gun lol
I'm so shocked! :eek::rolleyes: Get a cheap wasr-10, will last much longer. And if you get the right one, you can get a bayonet and charge those evil flies down.

What do you expect I didn't expect it to last as long as it did it still shoots but the trigger broke it doesn't reset have to push it forward then shoot and do it again no reset

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top