JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got any more pictures or any of the videos EPS...?
Andy
Well I asked my sister for the videos lol and guess what she did .she video all or most of her stuff on snap chat and once she sent them .they are gone lol I was pretty upset yesterday when we got home I didn't even get to see the video of me with Blue thunder . lots of the pictures she took where on snap chat also

Next time I'M going to bring my go pro or what ever it is I got lol some sort of action camra .
Anyway I forgot I had one .LOL HEHEHE HILARIOUS

Yep my sister made that one of him with the flag in the back .
She said he might like this one him with his gun. AND HE WAS A RANGER .her and Andy talked a little about there military experience

She was coast guard him Army .
She said Andy is a teacher because he took the time to explain Stuff to use .
Thanks Andy my sister and I enjoyed it very much. and you are a great teacher .

The teacher at work with the truck driver LOL 2772.jpeg

Oh yeah lol Andy did you notice I made a wrong turn when we left the mountain. HEHEE I WAS GIVING YOU $#!+ about getting lost . and I got lost . only for a second but we had to go a 1/2 mile to find a spot to turn around LOL

Oh yeah lol Andy did you notice I made a wrong turn when we left the mountain. HEHEE I WAS GIVING YOU $#!+ about getting lost . and I got lost . only for a second but we had to go a 1/2 mile to find a spot to turn around LOL
Good thing I brought the water LOL

Yep lol I like that Hawkin that double Trigger is cool . I have seen them but never used .One lol the sound and smoke is awesome loved it .
As you know I giggled every time someone shot it

So EPS brought out 10 or so guns...
I brought out five:
My Colt Army revolver from 1868
My Hawken Rife in .54
A new to me Winchester 37 20 gauge shotgun
My AR15 Carbine to try out the new rear sight ( A Daniel Defense model A.1 )
And My newish to me JC Higgins model 50 ( Browning Mauser ) in .30-06

It was interesting to shoot my Hawken along side a modern AR rifle...while the AR did indeed shoot a lot faster....I could still make the same shots it made , even with the optics the AR had....
Not saying that I am great shot or EPS is a bad shot...just nice to see is all....
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads