JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What do you expect I didn't expect it to last as long as it did it still shoots but the trigger broke it doesn't reset have to push it forward then shoot and do it again no reset
Get new trigger, look for cracks in receiver, look for damages in front trunnion and bolt, get no go and field gauges.

Or, and bear with me here, get a wasr-10 and replace furniture and have no need for worry. :rolleyes:

I was waiting for you Bobo lol just so you know my CHEAP AK DIDN'T LAST 4 MAG'S .
ANDY BROKE MY TRIGGER LOL
Not really the trigger broke cheap gun lol
sOUNDS lIKE The beloved I. O. OR THE CHEAP POLISH SPORTERS . 1 OF THE SPRING LEGS WILL CREEP OF THE BACK OF THE TRIGGER AND GET CAUGHT UNDERNEATH. CAUSING IT NOT THE GO BACK ENOUGH TO RESET. RE BEND THE SPRING LEGS IN PLACE WITH NEEDLE NOSE . IS EVEN BETTER TO CHUCK IT AND PUT IN A TAPCO DOUBLE HOOK.

OMG THE CAPS ARE ON. EXCUSE ME BUT IM NOT DOING IT OVER lol

sOUNDS lIKE The beloved I. O. OR THE CHEAP POLISH SPORTERS . 1 OF THE SPRING LEGS WILL CREEP OF THE BACK OF THE TRIGGER AND GET CAUGHT UNDERNEATH. CAUSING IT NOT THE GO BACK ENOUGH TO RESET. RE BEND THE SPRING LEGS IN PLACE WITH NEEDLE NOSE . IS EVEN BETTER TO CHUCK IT AND PUT IN A TAPCO DOUBLE HOOK.

OMG THE CAPS ARE ON. EXCUSE ME BUT IM NOT DOING IT OVER lol
CAI RAK-1. Only thing CAI made worth a damn.

Last Edited:
Laminate is okay...but BLO will give you a pretty water resistance factor to a wood stock...
( Lots of Mauser 98k's with laminate stocks... :D )
Andy
I like wood, and laminate as long as the laminate looks nice. As for what I think nice laminate is... Look at Romanian laminate furniture, that's my standard.

As much as I like walnut, I might need to get a synthetic stock for my Ruger like I did the AK. This here clown ain't gentle with his rifles. :(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top