JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
these are gun owners that believe in "common sense" legislation. They make enough money to afford the hassle of their own gun laws and dont have a clue about freedom for everyone. They buy their permits and stamps and high end prepping gear for them first, not to fight tyranny. They do not see the light of the bigger picture.

Not all of them. At least one interviewed stated he didn't own guns. Maybe he want to keep some things secret. Maybe he believes that things will remain civil.

Would be nice.

But there special. And don't think You or I should have guns.
just the rich and famous.

Ask Rosanne. o_O

Yes, this exactly. The elite do not fear guns. It's not about making this a safer place, only a safer place for themselves. They fear the huddled masses with guns. No threat to living their lavish lifestyle shall be tolerated. The haves and have-nots will always be at odds, even in the best of times. Remove the rule of law and fear of reprisal for previously unthinkable acts, and humans take one giant step back to animals. There was a reason that the Era following the fall of the Roman Empire was called the dark ages. Think Lord of the Flies on a grand scale. Heh, some of us are cynical for a reason. And they say history shouldn't be taught in public school anymore. Wonder why? :rolleyes:

........sigh.........started to post but, erased it all. I guess long story short is get your S together. If the libtard elites are doing it in secret then WE'RE obviously doin something right.....

These laws and such weren't put on the books to protect you, they're put put there so you have no defense. Think about it

Last Edited:
........sigh.........started to post but, erased it all. I guess long story short is get your S together. If the libtard elites are doing it in secret then WE'RE obviously doin something right.....
It's just a way to make news and steer thought. They are masters at it.
Oh and the wimmens stocked up on ten years of birth control because Trump. I know.. crazy

Not all of them. At least one interviewed stated he didn't own guns. Maybe he want to keep some things secret. Maybe he believes that things will remain civil.
well he did admit he had plenty of other weapons including archery... which, isnt anything to shrug off in the face of a skilled archer. Its kinda funny though because the idea that he feels he doesn't need an evil black gun is meaningless when he has no other choice to let that arrow fly... same ending, same moral decision. Hopefully hes a better archer than his looter is a gunfighter.

My original comment was mostly about the "elite Cali left" folks, who presumably vote for more gun control but then recently see some need to start prepping which includes providing for your own self defense. You don't "need" an AR15 to defend your home, you don't "need" "high cap" mags, you don't need to carry your gun to school, you don't need 5000 rounds of ammo you don't need an "arsenal" of guns lest they get in the hands of bad guys... but suddenly its ok for them to buy what they suddenly... "need" when a light goes off. Oh, but they are excused because they will take a class, get their permits, tax stamps, silencers, background checks, and join an expensive range to practice... and do all the things in the name of "common sense" that the right wingnuts seemingly refuse, except they got the money to deal with it all.

But the right to bear arms belongs to everyone, rich or poor.

I think its great if more people start prepping, it helps everyone else out being self reliant and makes it easier for a community to work together in a crisis rather than work to loot the prepared person because your family is dying and you got nothing while someone else is fat and healthy. I have nothing against rich folks, if they can afford a luxury bunker sounds great they will be in an even better position to give back to the community around them and help others.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews