JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol. I was just commenting yesterday to someone about how many lefties I've seen post on fb that they were going to buy a gun. Well, I say Welcome Aboard, snowflakes!

Glad to see they are buying firearms...maybe it will change their thinking, but in general these are submissive, and fearful people. All the more reason for them to acquire an more assertive skill--hopefully they will never need it in combat but they will likely enjoy the sport.

FWIW, I honestly think Democrats and guns don't mix for the most part. As mentioned above, they are passive, submissive and fearful people, except for the extremists. In addition, they can't compute the constitution nor are they capable of critical thinking. A lot of the mass shooters of late have either been Democrat supporters or mentally unstable. For example...The dickweed that shot up the club in Orlando said he voted for Hillary 3 times in the primary, he was both a supporter of the left AND mentally unstable lol.

But that said, opinions are like bubblegums.

More folks prepping? Great! As others mention, the more folks prepared, the less folks would need the help & then more are be able to help there community.

More folks buying guns? Great! Provided they take the time to learn & understand the responsibilities that go along with gun ownership.

So long as they don't just run out and buy them, and then take them to there "quiet" "peacefull" rallies. That would be a recipe for real bad things to happen, by the "peaceful" folk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top