JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
S&W mod66-8 .357 Magnum
S-W-mod-66.jpg

For the most part my rotation stays the same
-Itek multitool wallet
- Benchmade folding contigo
- streamlight pocket torch
-S&W 4 inch performance center 1911 in .45acp OR for woods carry a S&W 4inch model 629 in .44 mag

20190920_202458.jpg 20191208_113129.jpg

Here's mine.

Wilderness Tactical instructors belt 5 stitch, Kahr PM9 with Night sights (in pocket holster not pictured), Zero Tolerance ZT350, ,pen, sharpie, and dri-erase, gum, wallet, keys, Eagletac P20C2 Mark II 550 lumen flashlight, Samsung Galaxy Note, earplugs, floss, and spare batteries for my light. All of this goes in my TruSpec 24/7 cargo shorts. Almost 4 pounds of stuff.

View attachment 139826
Resurrection... How do you fit all these in your pocket? :s0010:

When someone says "empty your pocket" they mean what you carry on your person on a daily basis. Not what's literally in just one pocket. Haha.
I been wearing this pouch bag for quite a long time (decades). If I put my micro pistol it will fit like a glove and will be invisible to anyone that knows me. But I'll be snapping straps frequently due to the weight. So If I change to a bigger size bag with bigger straps, they would suspect now that I have a concealed carry rather than a M&M's and dental floss.

strap on.JPG

Last Edited:
IMG_20231107_170531_088.png

- G-Shock 5610.
- Fenix PD25R.
- Knafs Lander 1.
- Ridge Wallet w/ money clip.
- Glock 19 Gen 3 w/ Magpul 10 round P-mags because I'm usually traveling up and down the west coast between OR/WA/CA. Ammo choice right now is Speer Gold Dot 124gr.

I been wearing this pouch bag for quite a long time (decades). If I put my micro pistol it will fit like a glove and will be invisible to anyone that knows me. But I'll be snapping straps frequently due to the weight. So If I change to a bigger size bag with bigger straps, they would suspect now that I have a concealed carry rather than a M&M's and dental floss.

View attachment 1757880
I don't think my daily carry would even come close to fitting in that. Lol.

Depending on the way you carry yourself a crossbody bag screams gun to those that also carry a gun. Now if you're wearing Birkenstocks and eating granola people, may not give you a second look. Lol.

View attachment 1757880
Aren't you worried that razor blade might cut your purse strap?

Depending on the way you carry yourself a crossbody bag screams gun to those that also carry a gun. Now if you're wearing Birkenstocks and eating granola people, may not give you a second look. Lol.
I only assume "gun" , if the bag carrier has dreads and is wearing skinny jeans half off his a$$

If you roll back to my previous post and just like what I mentioned "its invisible to people that knows me". I hardly go to any places except work, post office and mail room, bi-mart, pet store and Cabellas to take my kitty for a stroll, in and out burger and safeway.
Maybe you're right I might look like a smuggler on a new area. But that's very rare on my situation. :s0105:

If you roll back to my previous post and just like what I mentioned "its invisible to people that knows me". I hardly go to any places except work, post office and mail room, bi-mart, pet store and Cabellas to take my kitty for a stroll, in and out burger and safeway.
Maybe you're right I might look like a smuggler on a new area. But that's very rare on my situation. :s0105:

I never carry those before. Its just recently especially when I take the family out. Honestly If I had a choice, I wouldn't even take a concealed carry. For now I will till things change.
Just ribbing the new guy.
I have one off body carry carry bag that I never have used for a firearm. It holds first aid stuff, multi tool , knives, extra gloves, at least one flashlight, batteries, dog accessories, and occasionally a few rounds of ammo.
It lives in my car

There you go!
I'm my case I been with my wife 'Too-Long.' Besides were classmates since first grade, we went to some roller-coaster along the way. Especially at the time anywhere from 16 to 35 years old. The last thing I don't wanna wake up to is a gun in my face making me say something I use to say 20 years ago. :s0045:

1699409923261.png

There you go!
I'm my case I been with my wife 'Too-Long.' Besides were classmates since first grade, we went to some roller-coaster along the way. Especially at the time anywhere from 16 to 35 years old. The last thing I don't wanna wake up to is a gun in my face making me say something I use to say 20 years ago. :s0045:

View attachment 1757893
Lol.
The original Karen!

Just ribbing the new guy.
I have one off body carry carry bag that I never have used for a firearm. It holds first aid stuff, multi tool , knives, extra gloves, at least one flashlight, batteries, dog accessories, and occasionally a few rounds of ammo.
It lives in my car
Actually I like the other guy better. Ricardo Tubbs. The shotgun inside the suit does it good!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top