JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't have a picture atm but I'm sure you're all familiar with the ruger lcp. Thing is great for edc. It basically just looks like I have a wallet in my pocket. Though I'm currently waiting for bgc for the lcp max so I can double up the rounds.

I have a springfield xd 9mm with iwb holster if I feel I need more substantial firepower. But lcp goes everywhere for the most part.

Carry for today, German Sig P229 in .40 SW w/ extra mag, watch, wallet, SF light with blue light filter attached.

20230318_193453.jpg

Mas Ayoob taking EDC to a whole new level. I can just imagine that conversation...

"So what is your EDC sandwich?"
"Well my primary sandwich is the pastrami & swiss on rye, but for my backup sandwich I always pack a classic PB&J."
"And that will get you through the night." :s0140:

I'm kicking around another 1911. Or sending my Colt back in for another barrel (threaded).
Get a Sig 1911!

I had the scorpion and the C3. Neither one of them could get through a mag without a malfunction.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top