JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
S&W mod66-8 .357 Magnum
S-W-mod-66.jpg

For the most part my rotation stays the same
-Itek multitool wallet
- Benchmade folding contigo
- streamlight pocket torch
-S&W 4 inch performance center 1911 in .45acp OR for woods carry a S&W 4inch model 629 in .44 mag

20190920_202458.jpg 20191208_113129.jpg

Here's mine.

Wilderness Tactical instructors belt 5 stitch, Kahr PM9 with Night sights (in pocket holster not pictured), Zero Tolerance ZT350, ,pen, sharpie, and dri-erase, gum, wallet, keys, Eagletac P20C2 Mark II 550 lumen flashlight, Samsung Galaxy Note, earplugs, floss, and spare batteries for my light. All of this goes in my TruSpec 24/7 cargo shorts. Almost 4 pounds of stuff.

View attachment 139826
Resurrection... How do you fit all these in your pocket? :s0010:

When someone says "empty your pocket" they mean what you carry on your person on a daily basis. Not what's literally in just one pocket. Haha.
I been wearing this pouch bag for quite a long time (decades). If I put my micro pistol it will fit like a glove and will be invisible to anyone that knows me. But I'll be snapping straps frequently due to the weight. So If I change to a bigger size bag with bigger straps, they would suspect now that I have a concealed carry rather than a M&M's and dental floss.

strap on.JPG

Last Edited:
IMG_20231107_170531_088.png

- G-Shock 5610.
- Fenix PD25R.
- Knafs Lander 1.
- Ridge Wallet w/ money clip.
- Glock 19 Gen 3 w/ Magpul 10 round P-mags because I'm usually traveling up and down the west coast between OR/WA/CA. Ammo choice right now is Speer Gold Dot 124gr.

I been wearing this pouch bag for quite a long time (decades). If I put my micro pistol it will fit like a glove and will be invisible to anyone that knows me. But I'll be snapping straps frequently due to the weight. So If I change to a bigger size bag with bigger straps, they would suspect now that I have a concealed carry rather than a M&M's and dental floss.

View attachment 1757880
I don't think my daily carry would even come close to fitting in that. Lol.

Depending on the way you carry yourself a crossbody bag screams gun to those that also carry a gun. Now if you're wearing Birkenstocks and eating granola people, may not give you a second look. Lol.

View attachment 1757880
Aren't you worried that razor blade might cut your purse strap?

Depending on the way you carry yourself a crossbody bag screams gun to those that also carry a gun. Now if you're wearing Birkenstocks and eating granola people, may not give you a second look. Lol.
I only assume "gun" , if the bag carrier has dreads and is wearing skinny jeans half off his a$$

If you roll back to my previous post and just like what I mentioned "its invisible to people that knows me". I hardly go to any places except work, post office and mail room, bi-mart, pet store and Cabellas to take my kitty for a stroll, in and out burger and safeway.
Maybe you're right I might look like a smuggler on a new area. But that's very rare on my situation. :s0105:

If you roll back to my previous post and just like what I mentioned "its invisible to people that knows me". I hardly go to any places except work, post office and mail room, bi-mart, pet store and Cabellas to take my kitty for a stroll, in and out burger and safeway.
Maybe you're right I might look like a smuggler on a new area. But that's very rare on my situation. :s0105:

I never carry those before. Its just recently especially when I take the family out. Honestly If I had a choice, I wouldn't even take a concealed carry. For now I will till things change.
Just ribbing the new guy.
I have one off body carry carry bag that I never have used for a firearm. It holds first aid stuff, multi tool , knives, extra gloves, at least one flashlight, batteries, dog accessories, and occasionally a few rounds of ammo.
It lives in my car

There you go!
I'm my case I been with my wife 'Too-Long.' Besides were classmates since first grade, we went to some roller-coaster along the way. Especially at the time anywhere from 16 to 35 years old. The last thing I don't wanna wake up to is a gun in my face making me say something I use to say 20 years ago. :s0045:

1699409923261.png

There you go!
I'm my case I been with my wife 'Too-Long.' Besides were classmates since first grade, we went to some roller-coaster along the way. Especially at the time anywhere from 16 to 35 years old. The last thing I don't wanna wake up to is a gun in my face making me say something I use to say 20 years ago. :s0045:

View attachment 1757893
Lol.
The original Karen!

Just ribbing the new guy.
I have one off body carry carry bag that I never have used for a firearm. It holds first aid stuff, multi tool , knives, extra gloves, at least one flashlight, batteries, dog accessories, and occasionally a few rounds of ammo.
It lives in my car
Actually I like the other guy better. Ricardo Tubbs. The shotgun inside the suit does it good!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top