JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
M3h , it's just more stuff to keep track of.
But , this money isn't going to spend itself
Fair enough. My EDC changes. Little things here and there as well as placement. I'll have to throw all my sh!t in my hard hat when I get home and compete with ya. Haha.

It's also new jeans for me. Half way through the week. The things I look forward to….

Fair enough. My EDC changes. Little things here and there as well as placement. I'll have to throw all my sh!t in my hard hat when I get home and compete with ya. Haha.

It's also new jeans for me. Half way through the week. The things I look forward to….
I would feel funny changing my work pants daily. Like, wasteful, or something. Although I do have a 2 t shirts a day habit lately.

I would feel funny changing my work pants daily. Like, wasteful, or something. Although I do have a 2 t shirts a day habit lately.
As do I. One for work and another when I work out. Oh and another after I shower. I guess I'm up to three….. I'm a 2 pairs of jeans a work week though. By the third day they are comfortable.

As do I. One for work and another when I work out. Oh and another after I shower. I guess I'm up to three….. I'm a 2 pairs of jeans a work week though. By the third day they are comfortable.
7331c345-b196-4e75-bb26-ac1471d36cad_screenshot.jpg

Hahahahaha
Starch or Press? IYKYK

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR