JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
when you are up against an opponent that is as tough/well trained as yourself what options do you have? outnumber/overpower/ own said opponent!

What choice do you have? To not push an opponent over the edge to the point of them releasing a deadly wrath upon 4 dead allies and 5 injured (yes the two asian women count). Thats the choice they 'had', but have no more.

I am very very surprised that he was? still in Big Bear. I would have thought that he would most likely be laying low in the Watts district of LA.

He was not executed for murder, they had no proof Dorner killed anyone, that would have taken a lot more that what they had, No, Dorner was executed for the ultamate crime..."contempt of cop" Maybe I should have inserted "crooked" in there.

For you naysayers, if someone had stalked and killed anyone but a cop, they would have at least attempted to arrest him. Heck, whomever was in that cabin that burned, may or may not have been Dorner...but it was someone that was shooting back..so immeadiate exectution, no trial necessary/

We all have the right to self defense, but we do not have the right to purposely put ourself in danger, and then claim self defense. They could lay back and starve him out...did you notice the LAPD did not even care if there was a hostage? You cannot condone those types of actions.

So I'm not usually one for tin foil (it clashes with my outfits) but when did burning a suspect out become any part of any protocol? He (Dorner) has eluded a massive manhunt only to be caught in a cabin in the woods? This is LAPD, it's not like they don't have access to (dead) black "John Does" and they were already checking empty cabins in the region they were searching. What I'm trying to say is no one, on or associated with LAPD, was going to feel safe as long as they thought he was alive. What better way to put people at ease then produce a dead body, especially one badly burned.

If that was him and he did get roasted then he was not even remotely the stealthy and advanced adversary that he was made out to be.
Not nearly as intelligent that his manifesto would indicate (very well written).
In fact, if it was him that means that he was nothing but an average guy with an over inflated opinion of himself and his ability, that likely viewed himself as some chess gradmaster when in reality he could barely play checkers.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top