JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is there a rule of thumb?

Yes there is.
Understanding the rules of war (engagement) for yes even the us government in any of its forms as much as it is for this guy. If you aid and abet an enemy, you're equally an enemy by all parties accustomed to the rules of war. The lapd waged war on anyone driving a similar vehicle to dorner. Dorner waged war on the lapd & anyone that chooses to aid and abet their motives. Neither side is more righteous according to the rules of engagement. Lapd and its allies has certainly not been more righteous than dorner.

You're all right. Every LAPD officer and his family should be fair game for the ineptness and corruption of some in its ranks. I'll check out of this conversation, this is disgusting.

An entire force that is represented by any one man within its own force, is responsible for the ineptness and corruption it wields, wether that corruption is done by one man or its entire force. Especially when you hold one man responsible for the entire force that he wields. (IE: Dorner)

You're all right. Every LAPD officer and his family should be fair game for the ineptness and corruption of some in its ranks. I'll check out of this conversation, this is disgusting.

Yes, because criticism of LAPD and/or modern policing in general equates to supporting murder.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I hope when the flames die down they find only burnt rubble and no body, that way the cops will always have to look over their shoulder like the general public has to with the cops

I think that they were up against an individual that was nearly as well preperred as they were. knew thier tactics aqnd training procedure. only one choice at that point!

What choice was that, that his tactics and training was 'justified' as much as you claim yours is, like they did for their actions against an asian mother & her daughter.

when you are up against an opponent that is as tough/well trained as yourself what options do you have? outnumber/overpower/ own said opponent!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top