JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The probably shot each other.

If they have him pinned down in a cabin, how come the cops have a roadblock set up where they are checking every car with guns drawn?

I just saw them check an old Datsun/Toyota pickup truck with an open bed and a white guy at the wheel. Guns out and at the ready...

Looks like something out of a spy movie.

They need more time to go over their script for the media, you know how many/what types of guns they found (since gun grab spree Bushmasters are hard to come by) and how much ammo.

News reporting that the entire cabin is ablaze and that "at this point the police are not concerned for the safety of any hostages."

Is this because the hostages have burned alive?

One comment at Dorner Fans Cheer Him On Twitter As Gunbattle Goes Down: 'Fight The Power', 'Go Dorner Go'

Says this:

WYLDGOOSERANT-on-breitbart said:
I am in no way a supporter of this POS, but, over 13,000 people are listening in on the scanner and heard the cops set the fire. FOX and other stations reporting that the fire was set from within or by teargas (Waco, TX anyone?!) FOX is even playing portions from the scanner during the earlier gun fight with the fish and wildlife. The same scanner. Cameras shooed away and now they are creating the story.

Posted on February 12, 2013 at 6:51pm
listening...

San Bernardino County Sheriff Scanner
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=13484...

Posted on February 12, 2013 at 6:55pm
"ok, we are going ahead with the plan..with the burn... Just like we talked about"

Posted on February 12, 2013 at 7:17pm
"burners have been deployed and we have a fire" "confirm we have a fire""we have a fire in the front, watch it guys he may come out the back"

Posted on February 12, 2013 at 7:19pm
"confirmed the ‘one' side is completely engulfed"

(Edited by author 12 minutes ago)

What did I miss? They called in Janet Reno? Did they fly copters overhead making sure the fire burned everything? No tanks? Come on Janet you love using your tanks on US soil against citizens.

Not defending the LAPD shooting people who weren't involved, nor was I making some stand for them on the lawsuit front. But the scumbag shot someone just for their relation to an LEO. Given the shoot out and his nutcase declaration of war on ANY agency who helps arrest him, rather not lose more cops. Smoke him out or burn him alive. He's a POS.

To all of you bringing up the LAPDs obvious problems; do the Fsh and Game officers he fired on deserve to die, as well?

Not defending the LAPD shooting people who weren't involved, nor was I making some stand for them on the lawsuit front. But the scumbag shot someone just for their relation to an LEO. Given the shoot out and his nutcase declaration of war on ANY agency who helps arrest him, rather not lose more cops. Smoke him out or burn him alive. He's a POS.

To all of you bringing up the LAPDs obvious problems; do the Fsh and Game officers he fired on deserve to die, as well?

4th Amendment, due process, etc and so forth.

Frankly I couldn't give a damn about the fact that one of his victims was related to a cop, that is totally irrelevant and nothing more than emotional fodder for the pro-cop sheeple.

The fact that the SoCal cops went wilding on civilians over this guy simply because of his vendetta on cops proves that the cops treat themselves as a distinct class above the people they're supposed to protect.

That is not the point. He could have been a child rapist or strangled kittens as a hobby. What you are witnessing is the transition from 'bad people' being caught/contained/arrested/tried/jailed to simply being executed by the state.

Great for gov, not so great for you as someone who might step out of line someday as executions will surely be used against targets that are not so 'bad' down the road.

Just another baby step toward eventual total tyranny. Sad.

No kidding, but he's obviously not going to be taken alive. How many dead cops before they smoke him out? Is there a rule of thumb?

And I hate when someone essentially labels me with "sheeple". The point was not that she was an LEOs daughter, but that she is an innocent in all of this. Why don't you head up to that cabin and try to get him out unharmed. Easier said than done with mental cases, wouldn't you say?

No kidding, but he's obviously not going to be taken alive. How many dead cops before they smoke him out? Is there a rule of thumb?

Irrelevant question. Due process means cops are not judge and executioner.

Better question: how many civilians were the cops prepared to abuse and shoot before they found Dorner? The answer is apparently as many as it takes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top