JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My travel trailer is always stocked with food, weapons, fuel- and I live at the edge of Salem on the west side of the river. I'll be hauling azz for the hills and letting the world behind me burn for a couple months at least before I return

My travel trailer is always stocked with food, weapons, fuel- and I live at the edge of Salem on the west side of the river. I'll be hauling azz for the hills and letting the world behind me burn for a couple months at least before I return

Better be one of the first ones out, because the roads will be clogged with broken down or crashed vehicles very quickly.

Yes! Pool full of steak ftw! *ponders raising a herd of cattle in a pool* :s0114:

Hehe, yep. I hear super bug and totally think, "I'm preparing for a Klendathu bug invasion." :p

Jeeze it took me nearly a month to get the Starship Troopers alusion, I was thinking Moorcock or that other guy!

Trust a person who injects bicycles into his veins to have the biggest mouth on the site

To be fair- I'd have to run an awful lot of smack to qualify as having the biggest mout on the site...and yes- I have an insatiable lust for all things 2-wheeled...

The missile silo hippies playing bongos and dancing around made me laugh so much. It was almost a shame, that was a freaking good site to bug in- of course closing the gate isn't going to help much to keep people out. Cyclone fence isn't the most secure stuff in the world...

The missile silo hippies playing bongos and dancing around made me laugh so much.
Can you say irony? A bunch of peace loving, anti-war Hippies living in a missile silo? And admitting they have weapons? Seems like it negates everything they stand (or once stood) for.

Can you say irony? A bunch of peace loving, anti-war Hippies living in a missile silo? And admitting they have weapons? Seems like it negates everything they stand (or once stood) for.

Sounds like I need to catch up on those episodes. That one sounds entertaining. Really though, if given a choice between "gun toting, peace-loving, anti-war Hippies" or the opposite (" gun toting, peace-hating, pro-war non-hippies"), I think I'd prefer the first group as my bunker buddies. The first would probably get along with each other better. And... they would likely have some nice gardening "projects" that would enhance the livability/survivability (might even make listening to the bongos tolerable) :cool:

The lady who's "haunted" was kinda weird. Speaking of weird, anyone else get a creepy vibe from the seed guy? :/

And a 4 million dollar missile silo bought for 40k by hippies to have a doomsday pow wow? Lol, wtf?

May's issue in SWAT magazine has a great article about living off the grid.... No hokey stuff for TV, just great advice from someone who has been doing it for years.. It's a great read if you get the chance..

The lady who's "haunted" was kinda weird. Speaking of weird, anyone else get a creepy vibe from the seed guy? :/

And a 4 million dollar missile silo bought for 40k by hippies to have a doomsday pow wow? Lol, wtf?

The seed guy. Yes.

I finally saw the silo episode last night. $40k - amazing. Must have been a soft market for fixer-upper missile silos back then!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top