JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Watched the show for the first time tonight, I was interested in the Canadian family with the young daughter who went to a gun shop and bought Glocks to defend their basement full of food and water with. I was under the impression that our neighbors to the north werent allowed to own Glocks.

Watched the show for the first time tonight, I was interested in the Canadian family with the young daughter who went to a gun shop and bought Glocks to defend their basement full of food and water with. I was under the impression that our neighbors to the north werent allowed to own Glocks.

I wonder about that as well~I smell reality show fraud~in thier situation a 12 ga would be a far easier and just as effective way to go

From my understanding, they have a barrel length minimum and a caliber minimum on handguns. Something like at least a 4" barrel and greater than .32ACP.

I wonder about that as well~I smell reality show fraud~in thier situation a 12 ga would be a far easier and just as effective way to go

Just for kicks I Googled the gun shop in Alberta (Shooters Edge) where they bought their Glocks. I found out that Canadians can in fact own handguns like Glocks if they get additional licensing and training and belong to a certified shooting range. That shop actually has a fairly extensive selection of quality handguns for sale, albiet at higher prices than we would pay here in the States.

The History Channel isn't about real history or truth. It is about pushing forth the same lies and bs as any other banker controlled mainstream media show.

Tonight, for example, a show on HC was portraying JP Morgan as ruthless, but also a great hero that 'saved the US Government' many times with billions of loans.

Vomit.

He was one of the greatest enemies this nation has ever faced, co-founder of the Fed as a Rothschild stooge, and mass murderer.

Never assume anything you see on the banker media boob tube is true. Every story is to alter real history to fit what the Rockefellers, JPs, Morgans, et al want history to say ....

Someone who graduates college with a degree in American History actually got themselves a degree in propaganda.

The History Channel isn't about real history or truth. It is about pushing forth the same lies and bs as any other banker controlled mainstream media show.

Tonight, for example, a show on HC was portraying JP Morgan as ruthless, but also a great hero that 'saved the US Government' many times with billions of loans.

Vomit.

He was one of the greatest enemies this nation has ever faced, co-founder of the Fed as a Rothschild stooge, and mass murderer.

Never assume anything you see on the banker media boob tube is true. Every story is to alter real history to fit what the Rockefellers, JPs, Morgans, et al want history to say ....

Someone who graduates college with a degree in American History actually got themselves a degree in propaganda.

I assume you're talking about the miniseries "The Men Who Built America", since the third 2-hour installment aired tonight. The program definitely portrayed him as a shrewd businessman, but I didn't catch the part which you quoted- 'saved the US government', nor the 'billions of loans'. It covered Morgan's acquisition of numerous companies (some by way of hostile takeover) but tonight's episode focused mainly on his involvement with Thomas Edison & the formation of General Electric. The program discussed how JP Morgan threatened Westinghouse with patent litigation that would cripple him financially, which forced Westinghouse to surrender his patent on A/C power to Morgan... I guess this is what you call 'ruthless', but this type of thing isn't unique and still happens today.

I'm also guessing you didn't watch either of the first two episodes. The first episode detailed how Rockefeller made his fortune & how he crippled the railroad industry. The second episode detailed Andrew Carnegie's rise to power, but also didn't hide any negatives, such as the Homestead strike which claimed a few civilian lives.

You are not characterizing the show fairly. All six hours that have aired so far have been enjoyable, authentic, and factually correct and free of editorial opinion.

Yes, they specifically said his three billion dollar loan during the depression made him a hero. Nothing about him printing that $$ out of thin air via his private bank though. Nothing about his actions taking the reins of power via ill gotten gains and fake debt.

Nothing however about him secretly meeting with other banksters at Jekyll Island to figure out a stealth way to take over control of the nation's money supply, plot WWI and finance it, create THEIR private Federal Reserve, get rid of the other wealthy American families opposed to the Fed, etc, etc. HC left all that out LOL.

Read 'The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin if you would like some real history on these disgusting characters portrayed as 'ruthless, but great businessmen' on the MSM HC. History Channel = very well massaged propaganda.

Turn off the boob tube (for things that matter, by all means it is good for comic relief entertainment) for matters of truth. The bankers have had a lock on the MSM for decades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sGs8eFld1U

I know all about the Federal Reserve & their insane plot for financial tyranny. I'm just saying that The Men Who Built America has, so far, been a well made documentary about the industrial age of America. Would I like to see a History Channel miniseries about financial tyranny? Yes. Do I think the one they made about the industrial age is a good one to watch? Also yes.

Depends on where you got your degree. My history professors taught studnets to think and always look to original sources. Even when it showed the ugly side of history. A paradigm shift in thinking for most people for sure.

I got to laugh at the hippy preppers on the show that feel they don't need firearms to protect themselves and their stock pile when SHTF.

One family said their "tight" community will take care of them... sure they will!

I wish I had people like them around me, they would be the first group I visit. The pillaging would be fun.

I got to laugh at the hippy preppers on the show that feel they don't need firearms to protect themselves and their stock pile when SHTF.

One family said their "tight" community will take care of them... sure they will!

I wish I had people like them around me, they would be the first group I visit. The pillaging would be fun.

Dude! That is very, very dangerous. If they all break out in Kumbaya at once they could drive you mad! Besides I pillaged a bunch of hippy chicks back when!

Martial Law

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads