JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just how in the world could a show get so much worse? Last season was amusing at least. The segment with the 15 year old was excruciating!!! Then there were the hog riding hillbillies! "We'uns is psychos!" Yes, yes you are.

The show is designed to make all preppers look like fools.

I like the show. One has to realize the miracle/curse of editing is in play. I think some of them are out there, but that does not make their practice of prepping crazy (to me at least). Just like some of these forums you have to see passed the crud to see the value.

Ok, which one of you is Jeff Bushaw?

Vancouver Washington prepper.

If you post here, you should probably not admit it. I'm kind of embarrassed for you at this point.

How about the inventor? He seemed pretty well off... well with the exception that he is going at it alone. Where the hell was he any ways north bend?

+1 on that! All those toys and preps and what's the point if you are absolutely alone. I did spot a nice children's play structure near his house though.

At the last Portland gun show I had the privilege to meet the "truck driving prepper". The guy is from Oregon and overall a really nice guy. My friend and I talked with him for a little bit and yes Nat Geo is a nightmare to work with and the editing is done to make you look the fool. I think in season one with some they did it with editing and with season 2 they just got a bunch of yahoos. The kid should just jump on the fire and save the world from him ever breeding. The guy that lives in Vancouver, Well I pray that he is not as dumb as they made him out to be. I know people who have written into the show to be featured and the result they got back was "they were not what they were looking for at this time". Some benefit from the show by taking what they can use and ignore the rest, others probably think that prepping is a joke and this show is just entertainment. My uncle is what some would call a "mild" prepper and he tries to prepare for the natural disasters that happen regularly. Like Sandy, he was not standing in a line for food, but cooking it on his tailgate.

I got to laugh at the hippy preppers on the show that feel they don't need firearms to protect themselves and their stock pile when SHTF.

One family said their "tight" community will take care of them... sure they will!

I wish I had people like them around me, they would be the first group I visit. The pillaging would be fun.

I guess they havent seen Mel Gibsons The Road Warrior

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads