JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just planning our little road trip and decided to pull my work van IFAK…. Will start duplicating because I feel it's pretty good…. It's got a tear away panel but I think it's too thick to carry. So it goes in the van.

I figured it's a bleed kit….with a splint and helpful things. I didn't pull it all out but multiple bleed stop products… multiple compressed H bandages and multiple tourniquets.but I'm no Skinny Medic…

D8A009BE-5556-49CC-AF47-736ACC75A69C.jpeg F8C3520C-17C0-4472-B69A-5395C4F7035D.jpeg

Also tried one of the Survivorware products couple few years ago. Maybe when the were first kinda launching. Good stuff, gimmicky stuff, great ideas.

I discovered Luko P tape years ago and have a roll in most bags. I recommend

D86A26C0-ECCF-44C7-BAC0-F43AF0DAD296.jpeg BD67E51B-B3D4-4E8C-946C-2E591414BBBE.jpeg

Also tried one of the Survivorware products couple few years ago. Maybe when the were first kinda launching. Good stuff, gimmicky stuff, great ideas.

I discovered Luko P tape years ago and have a roll in most bags. I recommend

View attachment 1399571 View attachment 1399572
this is great stuff and only sticks to it self. very strong very strechy

I have larger medical kits that I keep in my vehicle or at home with more gear (CAT & SOF-T tourniquets, chest seals, etc), but this is my daily carry - a compact trauma kit that fits in your back pocket. I developed it last year, and now sell these kits here on NWFA, on my website, and via Etsy.

rs=w_720,h_360,cg_true.jpeg

If I were you I would remove the TQ from the plastic and pre stage it.

Seconds count.

I'd also include some quikclot

If I were you I would remove the TQ from the plastic and pre stage it.

Seconds count.

I'd also include some quikclot
Agreed, let the CAT out of the bag. (Sorry for the play on words, couldn't help myself.)

Also as alluded here, TQ's are not setup best for application as they are packed, hence you remove the from the bag and set them up better for rapid installation.

Last Edited:
Agreed, let the CAT out of the bag. (Sorry for the play on words, could help myself.)

Also as alluded here, TQ's are not setup best for application as they are packed, hence you remove the from the bag and set them up better for rapid installation.
I can't tell the brand but I would wanna make sure it was an authentic CAT TQ. Knock offs are known to break.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top