JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hope it comes to a happy ending for the father doing what he was supposed to be doing. Let the scum rot in the ground. I do not give a flying "F" if drugs were an issue for the dude that got his. The dad didn't put those drugs into the ahole, the ahole did it to himself and then became a menace to society.

Good work dad
Hope it comes to a happy ending for the father doing what he was supposed to be doing. Let the scum rot in the ground. I do not give a flying "F" if drugs were an issue for the dude that got his. The dad didn't put those drugs into the ahole, the ahole did it to himself and then became a menace to society.
Well said!

_aW97w2MYWkYP9YCy5pZHGkvJUXRE1o9lImpkCNwsEA.jpg

Science

I am hopeful it goes well for the Dad too. I think he did the right thing but that's gotta be tough for him. The possible drugs are zero excuse.

Do awful things ... win awful prizes.

"The Yakima-Herald Republic reported this weekthat Ortega had been attempting to take the child, about five or six years of age, and that police believe narcotics played a role in the incident."

Well, easy to see how this is justified. Attempting to take the child is easy grounds for getting shot and (hopefully) dying.

The best part of this is the kid is safe and he probably will remember this, what his Dad did rest of his life. One of my earliest childhood memories is of my Dad protecting me from a large dog. Had come in our yard from moron neighbor who thought his dog should roam free. Had me cornered. Dad saw it, ran out and kicked it square in the balls. Dog let out a scream and hobbled back to its yard and fell over. Now moron owner runs out, seems he had been watching this. Looking at Dad's face he wisely decided to stay in his own yard while complaining. Then said dog was just doing what was his nature. Dad said he did what was his nature. Moron said he was going to call Police. Dad told him great idea, do that. Moron soon moved. It was a great life lesson for me in how things should be done. :D

The best part of this is the kid is safe and he probably will remember this, what his Dad did rest of his life. One of my earliest childhood memories is of my Dad protecting me from a large dog. Had come in our yard from moron neighbor who thought his dog should roam free. Had me cornered. Dad saw it, ran out and kicked it square in the balls. Dog let out a scream and hobbled back to its yard and fell over. Now moron owner runs out, seems he had been watching this. Looking at Dad's face he wisely decided to stay in his own yard while complaining. Then said dog was just doing what was his nature. Dad said he did what was his nature. Moron said he was going to call Police. Dad told him great idea, do that. Moron soon moved. It was a great life lesson for me in how things should be done. :D

Yeah… I'da showed him my "nature" too!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads