JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
51 and doing home invasions. Guy has obviously been a POS his entire life and society has shouldered the burden the entire time. With any luck he'll die of his wound.

The linked story says:

"The victim was in his recliner"

I can tell you straight up, you don't mess with old men in their recliners.

:s0140:

"Police found the photogenic Hemphill nearby with a bag of heroin tucked in her vajayjay."

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/d...s-and-shoots-a-pair-of-younger-home-invaders/
Yikes! Glad the good guy didn't get shot. Also wonder what caliber the gun was.

F7431D3F-DB71-4C6F-B45D-0FC9FC39E18F.jpeg

Last Edited:
Cash, car keys, and a bag of heroin in her vagina. Just how big was that receptacle, anyway? Maybe that's where they found the stolen car as well?

On some of the crime reality shows, they reference "cavity searches." I don't think I'd want to be a corrections officer whose duties included that work.

Cash, car keys, and a bag of heroin in her vagina. Just how big was that receptacle, anyway? Maybe that's where they found the stolen car as well?

On some of the crime reality shows, they reference "cavity searches." I don't think I'd want to be a corrections officer whose duties included that work.
7aqswn.jpg

:s0001:
  • Back in 2012, a North Carolina man hid a 10-inch revolver in his rectum after being booked into jail; he even passed a 'squat and cough' test

Well, I usually don't involve myself in scatological aspects of threads here, but I just couldn't help myself in this case.

I can only imagine the level of discomfort resulting from concealment in bodily orifices.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top