JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If Donald Trump became president, i'd plan a move to Canada, what a disgrace to our Nations fathers... At this point, it doesn't matter if Republicans or Democrats are in control, both are just as capable of failure. Niether can dig us out of the Bush hole any faster, Obama can't do anything to mend those wounds. It'll take a couple more presidents before we see that.

I see the USA as headed for a violent breakup into several distinct enclaves.. no insane, big government multicultural nightmare such as we have become ever ends any other way than in pools of blood

damn i think we may be doomed all of us have guns and im sure Conservatism in common but we all seem to be arguing over who is best latley i dont see anyone talking about running that i trust very much . i think ron paul would be pretty good for pres but he cant win thats already been proven and this election is to important to waste a vote on him

I see the USA as headed for a violent breakup into several distinct enclaves.. no insane, big government multicultural nightmare such as we have become ever ends any other way than in pools of blood

The really sad thing is, the difference between a republican and democrat is minor in the big picture, but it would be enough to shed blood over for some.

So now it's ok to support someone who wants to ban "assault weapons" and impose a 3-day waiting period on gun purchases as long as they push the birther movement? On another note, Trump recently announced that he will be making his decision on whether to run for president on the finale of the celebrity apprentice. In other words, to the folks who are "seriously considering voting for him" you've been duped.

Actually it does.. her being an American citizen does not count under certain alleged long term residency-of-the-child circumstances in this case.. just wanted to make this clear

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.)

Obama lived in Indonesia for four years only. The birther myth is groundless, and those who cling to it in the face of fact are using it as an excuse for some other objection they do not have the guts to name....racism.

Yah, that's what Obwan says if you're against him, he can't seem to quit playing the color card!

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.)

Obama lived in Indonesia for four years only. The birther myth is groundless, and those who cling to it in the face of fact are using it as an excuse for some other objection they do not have the guts to name....racism.

You say that he was here for enough years but many say not. His own grandmother said he was born in Kenya, BTW

I think obongo has been good for the USA... he's shock treatment that many desperately needed and IMO many may need a 2nd term for the treatment to take full effect

When you have to grasp at the race card in an attempt to silence opposition your argument loses it's merit. BTW the term "racism" was invented by Leon Trotsky as a way to silence opposition to communism and egalitarianism. I found this blog which clearly explains the origin of this little communist tool-word, you should give it a read

http://penetrate.blogspot.com/2010/01/racist-word-invented-by-ussrs-leon.html

You say that he was here for enough years but many say not. His own grandmother said he was born in Kenya, BTW

I think obongo has been good for the USA... he's shock treatment that many desperately needed and IMO many may need a 2nd term for the treatment to take full effect

When you have to grasp at the race card in an attempt to silence opposition your argument loses it's merit. BTW the term "racism" was invented by Leon Trotsky as a way to silence opposition to communism and egalitarianism. I found this blog which clearly explains the origin of this little communist tool-word, you should give it a read

The Unpopular Truth: "Racist" -- A Word Invented by USSR's Leon Trotsky

So you are happy to ignore her later statement that it was a translation error between her and the interviewer? http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/15/debunking-the-birther-claim/?hpt=Sbin

You are free to believe what you will. It will not change the facts. Clinging to an error in the face of fact only weakens any other argument one might make against the current administration, that is my beef with the birthers, its not like you have to make up stuff to oppose the current administration on. But to be obviously in error and cling to it casts any other statement one might make, however valid, into question. I have no issue with people being racist, as long as they are honest about it.

So you are happy to ignore her later statement that it was a translation error between her and the interviewer? Debunking the birther claim – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

You are free to believe what you will. It will not change the facts. Clinging to an error in the face of fact only weakens any other argument one might make against the current administration, that is my beef with the birthers, its not like you have to make up stuff to oppose the current administration on. But to be obviously in error and cling to it casts any other statement one might make, however valid, into question. I have no issue with people being racist, as long as they are honest about it.

I really could care less about the birther issue as I consider the Republic the Founders created to be dead now, but you need to read my link above (about the communist-totalitarian origins of the word) before you continue to use the word "racist", sparky

I really could care less about the birther issue as I consider the Republic the Founders created to be dead now, but you need to read my link above (about the communist-totalitarian origins of the word) before you continue to use the word "racist", sparky

Actually, I don't. I do not need your permission nor guidance to use any language or word I choose.........sparky
( And FYI Trotsky was never original in any of his writings...he borrowed the concept of racism from the 19th century writings of Georg Hegel, that's the danger of getting your education off the internet.)

Actually, I don't. I do not need your permission nor guidance to use any language or word I choose.........sparky
( And FYI Trotsky was never original in any of his writings...he borrowed the concept of racism from the 19th century writings of Georg Hegel, that's the danger of getting your education off the internet.)

OK, use communist terminology as you wish.. and I will continue to expose your agenda

OK, use communist terminology as you wish.. and I will continue to expose your agenda

:s0114::s0114: Typical. I exposed what you call communist terminology as a cheap ripoff by Trotsky of another's work from the 1800's, yet you ignore the truth and cling to your dogma. Have you no original thoughts of your own or must you depend on what others tell you to think??? I have no agenda other than to seek a logical fact based discussion. Obviously in you I do not have that opportunity.

:s0114::s0114: Typical. I exposed what you call communist terminology as a cheap ripoff by Trotsky of another's work from the 1800's, yet you ignore the truth and cling to your dogma. Have you no original thoughts of your own or must you depend on what others tell you to think??? I have no agenda other than to seek a logical fact based discussion. Obviously in you I do not have that opportunity.

Your word is not enough to convince me of anything at this point. Even were it true that Trotsky ripped the word off, he was the one who made it a famous tool of communists and leftists

When are you guys going to wake up and vote for Ron Paul?

I for one believe what the bible says about those who hate Israel, and yes, that means Ron Paul. Obviously Obama does too, but I wouldn't vote against God by voting for him either. The bible says those that curse Israel will be cursed by God.
We can do a LOT better than Ron Paul. I don't think Trump hates Jews or the land given to them by the Creator. I choose Trump.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads