JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Did you get one of the Covid vaccines?

• Yes

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • Not yet, but I plan on it

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Again, it's your body so I believe you have the right to decide if you want the shot or not. So even though I support the vaccine I am strongly in opposition to any mandate.
Hesitated to get into this topic... I wonder why? lol

Sign me up with 3MTA3. We share a brain on this.

My wife's a nurse, she's seen stuff over the past year+, we're vaccinated, and she's said the 3MTA3 line for the entire time the vaccine's been out.

Fear is a thing. The fear of vaccines, not just this one but of the entire tech of it, escapes us. To those who fear them we're uninformed, willfully ignorant, or dumb. We don't see it that way. C'est la vie.

I see the use of fear (of the disease) by the powers that be as a much bigger issue. The manipulation of public opinion and *actions* are something I've never seen before. Though have read about in other times/places. Living through history people never know they're living through history.

I see the use of fear (of the disease) by the powers that be as a much bigger issue. The manipulation of public opinion and *actions* are something I've never seen before. Though have read about in other times/places. Living through history people never know they're living through history.
I think we've, and I hope I'm wrong,have just seen the tip of the iceberg!!!

This i can agree with all of it. I really appreciate the underlined portion of your statement.

My blood tends to run cold when any government agency in this day and age "mandates" something.
There is no question that government and certain medical entities are using COVID to gain power they do not need or deserve.

So...basically what I'm seeing, is a lot of folks are either thinking.... :s0153:
- our rights and freedom is being stolen by people using Covid as a contrived threat that,
"we're all gonna die!"
or
- our rights and freedom is being stolen by people taking advantage of the real threat that, "we're all gonna die!"

:s0092:

I'm glad I finally got the vaxx. I wasn't going to get it for all the reasons listed here. OTHER than a morbid fear of needles or vaccines. I don't care. Sound like it's a miracle I'm here today because I got the sugar cube polio vaccine, huh?

I'll say this though. An old friend, my father-in-law's lady friend for many years, IS adamant for all the same reasons I'm hearing here. Her words..."I'm not putting that poison in MY body". Her, and 37 people at her church. All un vaxxed got the rona. She lived through it. She's still not quite right. She had it in mid June. What @bolus said about low risk vs high risk was spot on.

The fact THIS version of the rona spreads like it does sure makes all of you clinging to some obscure study sound silly to me. But I will stand by a person's right to do all kinds of crazy stuff. As long as it doesn't directly affect me or mine. Just be sure and stay close to home and out of crowds.

So...basically what I'm seeing, is a lot of folks are either thinking.... :s0153:
- our rights and freedom is being stolen by people using Covid as a contrived threat that,
"we're all gonna die!"
or
- our rights and freedom is being stolen by people taking advantage of the real threat that, "we're all gonna die!"

:s0092:
We are all going to die eventually. The CCP has declared biological war on the world and has already killed 600,000 Americans and turned the survivors against each other.

It would be better if folks would recognize who the real enemy is while we figure out the best way to live through this.

My wife and I both got the Pfizer vaccine. First dose in April, second in May. We both had no side effects whatsoever. For all the people claiming that there isn't enough long term data on these vaccines, isn't fully correct. Scientists have been studying MRNA vaccines for about 20 years. They were able to take the knowledge they had, and apply it to this situation.
One of the big factors for other vaccines taking so long to develop is funding, and man power. That was not the case with Covid vaccines. We literally had the best scientists around the world working in tandem.

My wife and I both got the Pfizer vaccine. First dose in April, second in May. We both had no side effects whatsoever. For all the people claiming that there isn't enough long term data on these vaccines, isn't fully correct. Scientists have been studying MRNA vaccines for about 20 years. They were able to take the knowledge they had, and apply it to this situation.
One of the big factors for other vaccines taking so long to develop is funding, and man power. That was not the case with Covid vaccines. We literally had the best scientists around the world working in tandem.
Just by what's reported there are 13,000 dead and 6000 Americans from the jab. For 20 years of experience that's a big number of people to kill. However read what else it's done, just a short chart for your education.

Just by what's reported there are 13,000 dead Americans from the jab. For 20 years of experience that's a big number of people to kill. However read what else it's done, just a short chart for your education.

That's for about 200,000,000 people that have taken it. Not an insignificant number and percentage, but much smaller than Covid deaths.

It's all a numbers game. People should have the data, and be able to make decisions based on their own circumstances. There shouldn't be a right or wrong decision.

The poll seems like a fairly accurate representation of the public as a whole. A much higher percent of older folks have taken it, probably 25-30% less for the younger pop.

That's for about 200,000,000 people that have taken it. Not an insignificant number and percentage, but much smaller than Covid deaths.

It's all a numbers game. People should have the data, and be able to make decisions based on their own circumstances. There shouldn't be a right or wrong decision.
I don't follow the numbers closely, Are around 200,000,000 In the USA vaccinated? That really is amazing.

The chart shows deaths from all other vaccines combined over the last 30 years at 5,000.

In the last 18 months it 6,000 deaths from the jab.

A little reflection on the numbers and any other vaccine they would have stopped jabbing long ago because too many are dead.

As a number game 6,000 won the lottery and their families will never see them again.

We still don't know the long term effects.

The chart shows deaths from all other vaccines combined over the last 30 years at 5,000.

In the last 18 months it 6,000 deaths from the jab.

A little reflection on the numbers and any other vaccine they would have stopped jabbing long ago because too many are dead.

As a number game 6,000 won the lottery and their families will never see them again.

We still don't know the long term effects.

Which are things that should certainly be taken into account when making the decision.

You understand that ANYONE can report to VAERS, correct? Not just health care officials.

I really wouldn't be surprised if it was close. I work near a vaccination site, and someone gets hauled off in an ambulance 2-3 times a week. Talk to someone that works there, and it's pretty common.

Overall, given the sheer volume of doses given, it still seems fairly rare.

Just by what's reported there are 13,000 dead and 6000 Americans from the jab. For 20 years of experience that's a big number of people to kill. However read what else it's done, just a short chart for your education.

In the United States alone 175million+ are fully vaccinated against Covid 19. 6000 deaths is, 0.000034285714286%. That is far less than the percentage who have died from Covid 19. The benefits outweigh the risk. Now, that doesn't mean that people shouldn't be able to choose if they want to take it or not.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top