JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got COVID before it was a news story. I have a few conditions that put me at "high risk", but it was essentially a bad flu for me. I had it for over a week, which is very unusual for me, but there were really only two days where I was in bed for most of the day. Bad but not life threatening.
Glad to read these stories. Can't trust anything the media says to be full truth.

Wifey got something around Christmas 2019. (G-D we've been dealing with this bubblegum for a long time. :( )
Low fever for 2-3 days. No energy, just want to lay around. Neither one of us ever get sick like that. I didn't get it. "Corona Virus" hadn't been mentioned anywhere that we would of heard it yet. That summer, 2020, my taste/smell started to leave me. NO rona symptoms of any kind recalled. To totally gone around early '21.
Wifey vaxxed mid '20 W/booster, because they had extra juice that was going out of date, otherwise she wasn't eligible yet. I vaxxed W/booster early '22. No issues with anything, not even a cold after that. January this year, we both got it. Nothing serious, slight fever for three days. Punky for another 5 or so days.

I have a lady friend that I've know for some 20 years. Ten years older than me, 77. Healthy as all get-out! Vegan, not sure she eats all that healthy for vegan. She just got over with a bout of rona and was really sick. All bubblegumty for two weeks. As far as I know she never went for any of the treatments. And she'd been jabbed every one they push on ya'.

Gooberment got a lot of power and the medical community made billions off of covid while the people were killed by it.

Media lied and people died yet they want the same crap out there again.

Be careful out there, covid was created using gain of function research your tax dollars paid for and killed your neighbor.

Glad to read these stories. Can't trust anything the media says to be full truth.
This is the main reason one side has been over the top pushing getting rid of free speech. Before the net propaganda was fairly easy. Only had 3 networks, most news papers followed along. Now its hard to pull that off since they lie, its on video for all to see, and replay. So the solution is to do away with people telling others and showing them lying. Still works amazingly well. I have watched many who when shown video of some "hero" of their openly lying they just dismiss it and say it did not happen. As they watch it.

This is the main reason one side has been over the top pushing getting rid of free speech. Before the net propaganda was fairly easy. Only had 3 networks, most news papers followed along. Now its hard to pull that off since they lie, its on video for all to see, and replay. So the solution is to do away with people telling others and showing them lying. Still works amazingly well. I have watched many who when shown video of some "hero" of their openly lying they just dismiss it and say it did not happen. As they watch it.
The bubblegumes will do what they're going to do. I've got no say. I may be a little more combative as far as obeying their rules this time though, if this come to be. To be sure, I'ma going to get a couple more 36 roll packages at Costco, to keep the two I already have company, before hand though.

The bubblegumes will do what they're going to do. I've got no say. I may be a little more combative as far as obeying their rules this time though, if this come to be. To be sure, I'ma going to get a couple more 36 roll packages at Costco, to keep the two I already have company, before hand though.
There will absolutely be another rush on toilet paper this year.

Full article:

The article said:
When pressed on getting people to take the vaccine, a CDC official said, "It's one of our top priorities, and we're pulling out all the stops."
That doesn't sound good.

Wife and I have since day one kept a supply of "needed stuff" on hand. Reason is for just in case. Up this way we are told we will have a real good shake some day. May not happen in my lifetime but, nice to have the "stuff". As long as the house does not fall down we are good till help arrives. When the great hoax was put on us and the stores got wiped out it was nice to watch and laugh. We used a lot of the stuff we had and as soon as the shelves filled we bought more. This is sadly a lot like ammo. How many "shortages" have there been the last couple decades? Every time it happens a lot of people are mad and have some new conspiracy theory on why. When that shortage is over most go back to ignoring it. Then another one comes along and the crying starts all over again. People as a whole in the US seem to suffer from amazingly short memories. :s0092:

Wife and I have since day one kept a supply of "needed stuff" on hand. Reason is for just in case. Up this way we are told we will have a real good shake some day. May not happen in my lifetime but, nice to have the "stuff". As long as the house does not fall down we are good till help arrives. When the great hoax was put on us and the stores got wiped out it was nice to watch and laugh. We used a lot of the stuff we had and as soon as the shelves filled we bought more. This is sadly a lot like ammo. How many "shortages" have there been the last couple decades? Every time it happens a lot of people are mad and have some new conspiracy theory on why. When that shortage is over most go back to ignoring it. Then another one comes along and the crying starts all over again. People as a whole in the US seem to suffer from amazingly short memories. :s0092:
The last big run on everything, I wasn't aware (I'm also always stocked up) and went into a Costco for a few things after work. There was a line almost to the exit. Asked someone if this was the checkout line and they confirmed. I left.

The last big run on everything, I wasn't aware (I'm also always stocked up) and went into a Costco for a few things after work. There was a line almost to the exit. Asked someone if this was the checkout line and they confirmed. I left.
Its nice to be able to do that isn't it? When the panic was in full swing here Wife and I would only go to the store when the crowds were gone. HUGE empty spots on shelves which made us laugh. Watching some of the panic was fun too. One woman with an entire cart filled with jars of peanut butter. Another with a cart filled with bags of flour. I told the wife I bet if I pick some random item and start filling a cart with it a few others will run over and empty that shelf. :s0140:

Its nice to be able to do that isn't it? When the panic was in full swing here Wife and I would only go to the store when the crowds were gone. HUGE empty spots on shelves which made us laugh. Watching some of the panic was fun too. One woman with an entire cart filled with jars of peanut butter. Another with a cart filled with bags of flour. I told the wife I bet if I pick some random item and start filling a cart with it a few others will run over and empty that shelf. :s0140:
It was amazing. Some of those people in that Costco looked so serious. Also, everything but toilet paper, you could find somewhere if you looked. I never even ran out of milk and cheese. I broke out some frozen stuff and probably ate a little better than I usually do.

I have to admit that I ignored all of the arrows on the floors, went into a lot of stores unmasked and laughed at people masked up in their cars. I guess I make a pretty lousy sheep. Actually, a sheep with lice would be sad. Never mind. :)

My long-time friend in Nevada is an ER nurse and he said the only people they see that get admitted to the hospital now with Covid are unvaxxed OR 80+ and older, so it's not just the studies. Do what you will with the info.
I get it. And glad of it. It's been over a week since I first came down with Covid and now I feel pretty much back to normal. So I guess it's safe to say I had a mild case. The doctor I talked to at Kaiser said I could have one of the Rx. that is supposed to minimize the effects of Covid. Since I take a certain anticoagulant med, I couldn't take the stronger of the two that are available. They gave me Lagevrio, which I took for five days. I don't have any way of knowing for sure that it helped but it didn't have any noticeable side effects on me other than I don't like choking down four fat capsules at a go, twice a day. Taking the Lagevrio is like praying, you never know for sure if it works, but if there's a chance that it will, you do it.

Oh, Kaiser sent the Lagevrio out to my house same day delivery.

Thing I hated about covid was the mask and the mask nazi. Fauci said mask didn't work and then 2 weeks later said we had to wear one around others.

People turned into nazis and I lost all respect for them because they were a herd pushed with fear and unable to think for themselves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top