JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Did you get one of the Covid vaccines?

• Yes

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • Not yet, but I plan on it

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Seems to me, if a version 2.0 with consistent, provable positive effect were made, rather than the allegedly dubious versions we have now, people might be more inclined to get it. However, with such a wide range of effects from both the virus and vaccine, it's really hard to pin down. Idk. This whole situation sucks

It really is all about trust, Fauci hasn't handled covid well and there are some things about him and his crew that are suspicious.

Seems like a lot of conflict of interest when you get deep into who runs what.

NIH does the testing for the FDA and who is the head of the NIH but Faucis wife.

The noble liar does not inspire trust.

Yes sir, there are big liars on both sides of the argument and it's shameful we can't get truth from those agencies that report . It really is about trust and while you may not believe the Vaers reports at least it is the other side of the argument that can be challenged.

Every post somebody says that ain't true or he is a liar instead of asking questions. It's the way of the net to shut down opposing views rather than discuss them.
Basically the net is full of lies, trolls, bots and agenda driven zealots with few people interested in discussions over winning a net battle.

When all is said and done it will be wear 3 mask and two pills a day along with your weekly booster and folks will do it without question.
Why do you blindly accept the validity of an analysis which is performed contrary to the warnings of the very people who provide the data in the first place? The conclusions of the website you have linked to cannot be supported by the data provided by VAERS. Let's discuss that.

The following information comes directly from the VAERS website:

"A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.

Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:
  • Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
  • Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
  • The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines."
How do you respond?

That's why I look up information to back up what I read. For instance why not wait for the pill instead of taking the jab?
This headline is misleading. Pfizer would not be requiring anyone to take the drug. The drug in question is a potential treatment for covid. A twice daily dose might be required for a specific period to successfully treat the disease. That is not the same as saying it must be taken twice a day along with vaccines. It might possibly have value as a prophylactic, but that is yet to be determined.

A simple search would have turned up any number of articles explaining this. It is interesting that you seem to prefer to post from fringe publications like National File and Zero Hedge (a violation of this website's rule number 3, BTW - look it up). These types of publications distort, sensationalize and mislead rather than inform.

But I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you unquestioningly accept and propagate the unscientific analysis of medical information by a website developer.

This type of thread, while certainly large in the public eye isn't the type of thread wanted/needed on NWFA.
Way to inflammatory. Worse than 1911 vs Glock!

Let's keep this about guns.

Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads