JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wasnt going to say anything but that first study is a horribly bad study. I could not stop thinking about how horribly bad it was. and one of the authors is a lawyer, for a supposed medical study, WTF?. I feel bad for the charity that gave them money to do that study. But then again a pharmaceutical tycoon started the charity so at least there is the irony.
The second link is a great example of logical fallacy. Like saying "Most women who get breast cancer have watched TV therefore TV causes breast cancer" or "men who get heart attacks all drink water therefor water must cause heart attacks"

Who Flung Dung version 2.5.7.10 is out. Thought we might be done with this by now.

Are we done with Influenza? Done with common cold? Covid is just yet another version. It will be with us for the rest of the time this world keep turning. Now if you mean done with some trying to start panic? That too will not end unless those who crave power decide it does not work any more. The great hoax really wet the beaks of those who have long craved having real power over people. Most of them are still wetting their pants at the idea of having another shot like that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top