JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you take Ivermectin or was it not allowed when you got covid?
I didn't even know it was COVID at the time because it wasn't in the news yet. There also weren't tests for it yet. I'm assuming it was COVID due to the severity and symptoms. And because at the time I was very near the nursing home in WA where it all started, about a month or so after I got sick. If you think about it, it probably didn't start because some nursing home patient was just back from China. More likely somebody else had it and passed it on to a bunch of us. The nursing home was just a natural place for it to become a big deal.

They are saying Ivermectin got a bad rap as the government lied and said it was for horses. Now we find out its the most prescribed medicine in the world.
It's literally safer than aspirin. I looked it up.

I didn't even know it was COVID at the time because it wasn't in the news yet. There also weren't tests for it yet. I'm assuming it was COVID due to the severity and symptoms. And because at the time I was very near the nursing home in WA where it all started, about a month or so after I got sick. If you think about it, it probably didn't start because some nursing home patient was just back from China. More likely somebody else had it and passed it on to a bunch of us. The nursing home was just a natural place for it to become a big deal.

It's literally safer than aspirin. I looked it up.
Nursing homes became a MAJOR problem when this hit. The hardest hit was elderly. Crowd them together then introduce this new bug and it killed a LOT of them:(

Looks like they are going to run the scam again in September, I wonder how many are going to have to die in order to pull it off?
I hope not. Another big lockdown like that and there will be violence. I've talked to several people in recent weeks who are already on edge about it.

Oregon of course will be obedient little comrades, but not so much in other states.

Bad idea. If there is enough violence, they can cancel the election.
There won't be violence. They are testing the waters with this again waiting to see what happens. Last time people just lined up and laid down. A VERY small few put up a fight. If there is mass non compliance they will back off as they don't want the optics. So it will all depend on whether this time people just say no, they will not comply or if they lay down again.

There won't be violence. They are testing the waters with this again waiting to see what happens. Last time people just lined up and laid down. A VERY small few put up a fight. If there is mass non compliance they will back off as they don't want the optics. So it will all depend on whether this time people just say no, they will not comply or if they lay down again.
The Canadian Trucker protests worked.

The Canadian Trucker protests worked.
This will be a state by state thing. WA and OR, most likely most will just lay down. Many states will not. The feds will of course throw money at states the go along but even that is getting hard. They printed so much money that they made a hell of a mess. Again though its all going to be if people in mass say no more, or if they like last time grumble and lay down. :s0092:

Doesn't mean they won't try. Also, as more countries stop using the USD for international transactions, the dollar weakens and printing money is less effective. So definitely rough waters ahead.
If they rule by force and demand a jab then I doubt things will go smoothly. Too many know what's in the jabs now and it will take force for people to submit.

Oregon doesn't have a real way to force things as we are a big state. Feds could tie up bank accounts I guess and many will buckle under.

I believe if they run the scam again there will be a turning point achieved.

That's the other thing. They can't print another few trillion of unearned revenue this soon after... that would effectively bankrupt the country.
I have long wondered just how far they can go with printing and they seem to never hit a stop point. They are still printing money daily. They keep raising the limit to how much they can print with the same threat every time. If we don't let them the place will shut down. Last I looked its like 32 Trillion right now. So whats a few more trillion here and there. :confused:

I have long wondered just how far they can go with printing and they seem to never hit a stop point. They are still printing money daily. They keep raising the limit to how much they can print with the same threat every time. If we don't let them the place will shut down. Last I looked its like 32 Trillion right now. So whats a few more trillion here and there. :confused:
Probably at some point they will have to go digital currency and take control of everyone's money to manage inflation. They will decide what folks will spend money on or not in order to defeat inflation. No way to pay back $32+ trillion so tyrants always opt for control.

I complained to Mrs. Merkt, "I got all those shots and still got sick." Her response, "Some studies show that if you are vaxed and still get Covid, it's likely that your symptoms will be milder." In any event, I seem to be getting over it fairly quickly. Not like some of those people in the early phases of Covid who died from it. One of my Vietnam war pals got it in the early days, he was in the hospital for 100 days, his medical bill was over a million dollars. They had to cut a hole in his neck to get a ventilator inserted, which has permanently damaged his voice. He almost died, so I guess my minor inconvenience is nothing.
My long-time friend in Nevada is an ER nurse and he said the only people they see that get admitted to the hospital now with Covid are unvaxxed OR 80+ and older, so it's not just the studies. Do what you will with the info.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top