JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I think people are starting to come around to the truth, that the virus simply wasn't as bad as the media propped it up to be.

Im just sad for a few of the ignored out their that we're talking about cullings and mass death! They drank way too much Koolaid.

It is just another upper respiratory bug. This one got off to a bad start because it was man designed. Then there was a LOT of misinformation and the medical establishment just went off the deep end. Somewhere along the lines those who long dreamed of police state power saw the brass ring and once they got a hold of it they were not about to let go. If there is not a record setting bashing this midterm they will do this again. It was just too easy to get people to forget they ever had rights. It was amazing to me how many people who are to my side of thinking condemned me a LOT when this hoax was young.

Officially 965,000 people dead from covid in the US, and even if you halve that it's still 450,000. Quite a hoax.
Sadly its never going to be known how many actually died from it.
1.Hospitals were paid to say people died from it so the numbers were GREATLY inflated. The system I work for suddenly went an entire year and had ZERO people catch Influenza. Now isn't that amazing since this kills thousands of people every year. Not a single person caught it that year. No hoax there alright.
2. like any Influenza the sick old are the ones who this is dangerous to. So in many states the first thing they did was put sick people in the homes where lots of old and weak people live. It was almost like they were trying to purge the old they did such a great job of it.
3. There are therapeutics that are VERY good at treating this but, they are not big money makers. So in many states road blocks were put up to try to keep Doctors from using these life saving medicines.
4. No one is saying the disease was a hoax. The hoax was 2 weeks to flatten the curve. Remember that line? Most who still drink the koolaid pretend that was never said because they know they were made fools of yet still want to drink more koolaid.

Sadly its never going to be known how many actually died from it.
1.Hospitals were paid to say people died from it so the numbers were GREATLY inflated. The system I work for suddenly went an entire year and had ZERO people catch Influenza. Now isn't that amazing since this kills thousands of people every year. Not a single person caught it that year. No hoax there alright.
2. like any Influenza the sick old are the ones who this is dangerous to. So in many states the first thing they did was put sick people in the homes where lots of old and weak people live. It was almost like they were trying to purge the old they did such a great job of it.
3. There are therapeutics that are VERY good at treating this but, they are not big money makers. So in many states road blocks were put up to try to keep Doctors from using these life saving medicines.
4. No one is saying the disease was a hoax. The hoax was 2 weeks to flatten the curve. Remember that line? Most who still drink the koolaid pretend that was never said because they know they were made fools of yet still want to drink more koolaid.
IMO, the curve never got flattened because not enough people actually followed the guidelines because, you know - tyranny.

So, masks work?
I'm on your side with this one. I don't like them. They're annoying and inconvenient BUT I do think they have a role to play. I do NOT believe they prevent the virus from passing through, I DO believe they reduce air velocity of a cough and provide a physical barrier to touch mindlessly instead of directly touching one's face. The problem I've always had with them was the "do it or else" vibe

I got sick zero times in 20, once badly in 21, twice in 22.

So, masks work?
Masks are not a magic bullet. Seriously, do you think that the almost complete absence of flu deaths is due to masks? Do you think that the precautions that were taken would almost completely eliminate deaths from flu, while the number of COVID deaths roughly tracked the expected number of flu deaths? o_O

Simply put? Yes! All of the "science" that we were force fed for the last 2 year's and told never to question is now being shown to be a complete joke! Hospitals got paid for every positive case, faulty tests, inflated case numbers, inflated and false death numbers etc etc. Funny how all the other flu bugs that were arguably quite worse prior to the china virus never had this affect on people's fragile reality! Why no mandated face diaper or forced jab for mers, sars, swine, or any other flu? Weird! I can't wait to hear the outrage from the cooof trolls here! They lose their collective minds when you dare to question "the science"😆!

Here we go again! :confused:

The coof didn't kill half a million people, period!

The CDC accidentally lifted the skirt and showed less then 20,000 nation wide right before the O version hit, and that's far more believable then the MSM talking heads and politicos wanted to push!

All the mandates were simply a power grab by the leftists for all the ills they have brought upon us, many we don't yet know about! Blindly following the greatest medical hack of all time for us where we are today and the over reaching left had their orgasmic orgy of power for more then two years!

Don't kid yourselves, the next big one is being cooked up in a lab somewhere as we speak, gotta hold all that new found unconstitutional power over us sheeple!

Here we go again! :confused:

The coof didn't kill half a million people, period!

The CDC accidentally lifted the skirt and showed less then 20,000 nation wide right before the O version hit, and that's far more believable then the MSM talking heads and politicos wanted to push!

All the mandates were simply a power grab by the leftists for all the ills they have brought upon us, many we don't yet know about! Blindly following the greatest medical hack of all time for us where we are today and the over reaching left had their orgasmic orgy of power for more then two years!

Don't kid yourselves, the next big one is being cooked up in a lab somewhere as we speak, gotta hold all that new found unconstitutional power over us sheeple!
Cracks me up every time I hear that whiny, pathetic narrative, "it's only a mask, you just don't want to wear it because you don't want to be inconvenienced, or you don't wear it because you don't care about others". That last one is my favorite!🤣🤣

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA