JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
IMG-20220227-WA0002.jpg

-Robert

Officially 965,000 people dead from covid in the US, and even if you halve that it's still 450,000. Quite a hoax.
Allegedly.
While I am potentially an anomaly, I don't know anyone who has died from Covid. I don't know anyone that knows anyone who died from Covid. I know people who have died from the flu. I know people who have died from the Covid vaccine.
That said, I have had Covid. It wasn't fun, but I've had worse hangovers.

Allegedly.
While I am potentially an anomaly, I don't know anyone who has died from Covid. I don't know anyone that knows anyone who died from Covid. I know people who have died from the flu. I know people who have died from the Covid vaccine.
YEP!! Wife who got 3 shots, and I who got two, both caught the bug. With me working around it every day I fully expected to. Typical case of any other Flu bug to me. I fought the too cold, too hot. Was a couple days did not want to eat. Had to make myself drink a few meal replacements each day and drink lots of fluids to make up for the times I woke up drenched. Working in health care I did see a LOT of people pass from either this or some form of the Flu they claimed we never saw. It was the same as every year. Very old, very sick, very weak people who could not fight it off.

Allegedly.
OH MAN! hangovers are the reason I pretty much don't drink anymore. Couple times I had one bad enough I genuinely thought death might be preferable. In fact, I'd definitely prefer COVID, or even a painkiller free filling to even a small hangover. UGH!

Allegedly.
^^^This 100%, especially the last line. :D

Although, my sense of smell still has not returned since I had the ChiCom bio-weapon.

How quickly we forget two years of tyranny and the deaths of a Million Americans. The new fear hides the old fear.
YEP!! When all else fails, facts are overwhelming, people desperately want to pretend they were not made a fool of? Just point to the shiny object over there and refuse to talk about what happened. Can't blame them, it seems to work amazingly well for those in power since so many under the thumb go right along with it. :s0092:

YEP!! When all else fails, facts are overwhelming, people desperately want to pretend they were not made a fool of? Just point to the shiny object over there and refuse to talk about what happened. Can't blame them, it seems to work amazingly well for those in power since so many under the thumb go right along with it. :s0092:
Calling it America inconvenienced after two years and a million dead is just politics....of the worst kind.

Saw a excellent video that I recommend to any thinkers in the crowd as it really hits the nail on the head about where we are headed. It's an hour long and most won't stay 3 min as it makes you think.

I will see if I can bring it here if anyone is interested. It's about Demographics and your future. Boring as hello but a ton of info.

Calling it America inconvenienced after two years and a million dead is just politics....of the worst kind.

Saw a excellent video that I recommend to any thinkers in the crowd as it really hits the nail on the head about where we are headed. It's an hour long and most won't stay 3 min as it makes you think.

I will see if I can bring it here if anyone is interested. It's about Demographics and your future. Boring as hello but a ton of info.
Where are all these Million Covid Dead you keep mentioning???
It's only a few thousand deaths from the Coof!

Well then we have been lied to in order to keep us in fear if you don't believe their numbers. How much damage have those lies caused America?

YEP!! Wife who got 3 shots, and I who got two, both caught the bug. With me working around it every day I fully expected to. Typical case of any other Flu bug to me. I fought the too cold, too hot. Was a couple days did not want to eat. Had to make myself drink a few meal replacements each day and drink lots of fluids to make up for the times I woke up drenched. Working in health care I did see a LOT of people pass from either this or some form of the Flu they claimed we never saw. It was the same as every year. Very old, very sick, very weak people who could not fight it off.
So you experienced minor symptoms after contracting the virus due to having had the vaccine doses? So science works?

A horrible year for flu deaths is around 65,000. If you subtract this value from the yearly covid deaths you still have a value much, much higher. That and death modeling have shown this to be true. But I guess you already admitted that science works so nevermind.

Can't speak for the OP but I am sure there have been millions of dead from this. Not from the bug, rather from the way it was used. We have seen an AMAZING number of deaths from suicide caused by the way this was handled for one. Another was the huge numbers of people who died from medical problems they were either afraid to get looked at or were even turned away when hospitals were not allowed to let them come in. We saw a BUTT LOAD of people who had "problems" and were so afraid to seek help they refused to set foot in to be seen. So by the time they did it was too late. Then there is the deaths from drug overdoses when people lost everything they had in life while we pretended be needed to shut everything down. Some law makers should be locked up for life for the fraud they pulled here. Not to mention the very old and sick who were locked in care facilities with sick people till we saw mass death. If there is a hell a lot of the people who did this knowing what they were doing will be there. :mad:

So you experienced minor symptoms after contracting the virus due to having had the vaccine doses? So science works?

A horrible year for flu deaths is around 65,000. If you subtract this value from the yearly covid deaths you still have a value much, much higher. That and death modeling have shown this to be true. But I guess you already admitted that science works so nevermind.
If people dying in a car accident then being listed as COVID is your idea of "science"? Yes I guess it works great. Keep following that science. The same "science" that told me cloth masks work and we just need to lock down for two weeks. Man did that every work out well. :s0140:

If people dying in a car accident then being listed as COVID is your idea of "science"? Yes I guess it works great. Keep following that science. The same "science" that told me cloth masks work and we just need to lock down for two weeks. Man did that every work out well. :s0140:
Are you familiar with mouth particulate ejection and what it can contain? Wait you "work in healthcare" so you obviously know their efficacy. I keep forgetting your credentials, I'm sorry.

43vw5s.jpg

Officially 965,000 people dead from covid in the US, and even if you halve that it's still 450,000. Quite a hoax.
I don't think its a hoax but honestly what is the number it would have been without masks... Probably similar.. Or how many people would have died from the flu or cold anyway since a lot already had compromised immune systems. I don't think the question should be is it a hoax but was the insane amount of BS and loss of liberty the public had to go through justified.. My answer is no its not.

This was no hoax!
This was a systematic attack by China upon the the world, and it was weaponizied by our politicians to grab power, insert a potato in the white house, and steal our freedoms!

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR