JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm on day six of Covid. I got a couple of jabs after my wife's son died of Covid in December.
I'm 75 and in good health but considered high risk because of my age. I decided to seek treatment since I had a fever and other symptoms. My primary concern was fear of the virus attacking my lungs. I chose the drug Paxlovid because it has. 88% efficacy. My O2 went from 94% to 98% in less than 24hrs and my fever is gone after my first of five daily doses. I'm still tired but it looks like I will be Elk hunting November 5th.

I havent had any patients in the hospital or die since paxlovid and the monoclonal antibodies became available as well as the vaccines. So different to last year.

Besides for the drug interactions paxlovid turned out to be very good.

I havent had any patients in the hospital or die since paxlovid and the monoclonal antibodies became available as well as the vaccines. So different to last year.

Besides for the drug interactions paxlovid turned out to be very good.
Mentioning the drug is the primary reason for my post.

I'm on day six of Covid. I got a couple of jabs after my wife's son died of Covid in December.
I'm 75 and in good health but considered high risk because of my age. I decided to seek treatment since I had a fever and other symptoms. My primary concern was fear of the virus attacking my lungs. I chose the drug Paxlovid because it has. 88% efficacy. My O2 went from 94% to 98% in less than 24hrs and my fever is gone after my first of five daily doses. I'm still tired but it looks like I will be Elk hunting November 5th.
You actually got lucky that it took a while. They were for a long time fighting really hard to keep "treatment" drugs from being used since they wanted to keep pretending the "vaccine" really did much. At least now they have finally had to admit it was time to treat those who get sick. Who knows how many could have been saved if they had not worked so hard to keep people from being treated. 🤬

You actually got lucky that it took a while. They were for a long time fighting really hard to keep "treatment" drugs from being used since they wanted to keep pretending the "vaccine" really did much. At least now they have finally had to admit it was time to treat those who get sick. Who knows how many could have been saved if they had not worked so hard to keep people from being treated. 🤬
Vaccine works. Lots and lots of good research. It reduced infections and reduces the chance of dying if one gets infected. And though anecdotes are not evidence we went from ICU patients in hallways and dying patients trying to fly to the mainland because all the beds in the state were full last year to no hospitalized or dead patients this year in my practice from covid. This was pre-paxlovid and evusheld and only one place doing monoclonal antibodies. That was all because of vaccines. ZERO dead patients from the vaccine, a handful that got mild allergic reactions from the vaccine, no one with long term bad effects from the vaccine, no one died on 10/16 when supposedly the government was going to set off the vaccine to kill everyone. We had emergency epipens and stocked crash carts at all our vaccine clinics and did not even have to open one of them.

I talked to 2 patients today who have covid, over 70, high risk vaccinated but declined paxlovid because they were already feeling better who would have had a huge chance of dying last year and at very least would have been hospitalized. Paxlovid does not fix low risk patients. It primarily keeps people out of the hospital. My clinic has given out 20,000 -30,000 vaccine doses and only probably 100 doses of paxlovid for the high risk patients who wanted it and I offer it to every single high risk patient who has covid within 5 days of the onset of symptoms.

Vaccines literally made covid boring here. May Mr. John Browning rise from his grave and strike me down if anything I said is not true.

Vaccine works. Lots and lots of good research. It reduced infections and reduces the chance of dying if one gets infected. And though anecdotes are not evidence we went from ICU patients in hallways and dying patients trying to fly to the mainland because all the beds in the state were full last year to no hospitalized or dead patients this year in my practice from covid. This was pre-paxlovid and evusheld and only one place doing monoclonal antibodies. That was all because of vaccines. ZERO dead patients from the vaccine, a handful that got mild allergic reactions from the vaccine, no one with long term bad effects from the vaccine, no one died on 10/16 when supposedly the government was going to set off the vaccine to kill everyone. We had emergency epipens and stocked crash carts at all our vaccine clinics and did not even have to open one of them.

I talked to 2 patients today who have covid, over 70, high risk vaccinated but declined paxlovid because they were already feeling better who would have had a huge chance of dying last year and at very least would have been hospitalized. Paxlovid does not fix low risk patients. It primarily keeps people out of the hospital. My clinic has given out 20,000 -30,000 vaccine doses and only probably 100 doses of paxlovid for the high risk patients who wanted it and I offer it to every single high risk patient who has covid within 5 days of the onset of symptoms.

Vaccines literally made covid boring here. May Mr. John Browning rise from his grave and strike me down if anything I said is not true.
Do you think the Omicron strain outcompeting Delta maybe was a bigger reason for those positive changes you've seen?

You actually got lucky that it took a while. They were for a long time fighting really hard to keep "treatment" drugs from being used since they wanted to keep pretending the "vaccine" really did much. At least now they have finally had to admit it was time to treat those who get sick. Who knows how many could have been saved if they had not worked so hard to keep people from being treated.
Ladies and gentleman, I present Dr. Joe Rogan.

When you give a person medication that actually treats the cause and helps the body heal, it kind of defeats the purpose of keeping them sick and making money off of them. Cough, cough, did somebody say Pfizer?

When you give a person medication that actually treats the cause and helps the body heal, it kind of defeats the purpose of keeping them sick and making money off of them. Cough, cough, did somebody say Pfizer?
Sadly this great hoax printed several new multi billionaires. Those making this money of course are giving a LOT of it to law makers and money does talk. It has meant a LOT of people died needlessly sadly. :(

Yup

e06.jpeg

I've been watching the series "Dopesick" on Hulu and I have complete trust in all the pharmaceutical companies and will take whatever they tell me too. They only have my best interests in mind.

I've been watching the series "Dopesick" on Hulu and I have complete trust in all the pharmaceutical companies and will take whatever they tell me too. They only have my best interests in mind.
This all has been a real shame in some ways. There has been some AMAZING drugs come up with. Of course this costs HUGE money to do. Sadly of course then you get greed and there is no way around this.
This covid mess really showed this. How long has one side screamed and yelled about "big pharma"? They regularly scream and stomp, and threaten to "get them". Now? The same party is all in on forcing people to take a drug "big pharma" made billions on. This one they pushed so hard that there are still a lot of people who still will not admit they were conned. Amazing to watch.
The same people who claimed to hate big pharma screamed my body my choice. Then they screamed we will force you to put this drug in your body because you have no choice and see nothing wrong with this? :confused:

This covid mess really showed this. How long has one side screamed and yelled about "big pharma"? They regularly scream and stomp, and threaten to "get them". Now? The same party is all in on forcing people to take a drug "big pharma" made billions on. This one they pushed so hard that there are still a lot of people who still will not admit they were conned. Amazing to watch.
The same people who claimed to hate big pharma screamed my body my choice. Then they screamed we will force you to put this drug in your body because you have no choice and see nothing wrong with this? :confused:
This is the result of having a windsock in place of a moral compass.

Do you think the Omicron strain outcompeting Delta maybe was a bigger reason for those positive changes you've seen?
Yes that is some of it. We expect a new virus over time to get more contagious but less lethal. But I would see positive effects as soon as we started vaccinating. within 3-4 weeks the only patients ending up hospitalized were those not wanting to vaccinate.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top