JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Keep 'em locked and loaded... Those who oppose the Constitution just may do something more stupid then they've done so far... Tyranny and treason are upon us, whether you want to believe it or not.

We are one vote, one signature away from losing our Civil Rights, most specifically our Second Amendment Rights.

All those nibbles over the last 70 plus years are resulting in flagrant infringement...

"They" aren't stupid. "They" know exactly what they are doing.:mad:

Wasserman-Schultz was sanctioned by DNC in 2016 for illegal activity....yet she continues to hold office. Remarkable. Oh...I forgot....she's a Dem. Her rationale is that filling this "loophole" will save lives. I really think their brains are infected. And of course....it is just in keeping with the new trend to gallop toward disarmament. But if we were to expand on her logic of passing bills to save lives, we would be offered new laws to arm and train all law-abiding American citizens. THAT.... would save lives. And Oregon would not be sliding more sanctuary State laws into place by stealth. HB 2932.

IMO... the huge disarmament surge is to prepare for much more draconian laws. When I hear AOC talking about "Public Factory Farms" and see the old guard Dems swinging wildly more Left, I see more laws being shoved at us including the Medicare for all confiscation; more government demands to compress urban density (think having to take in a family if they find out you have some spare room); police kicking your door to make sure you have the guns registered to you and they are under lock and government approved key. Our State Legislators have proposed so many new laws it is dizzying. I sure am glad these ... interesting people ... keep getting elected.

E pluribus unum, translated "from the many one". When the day comes for us all to agree enough is enough, hopefully we can all stand together.

Otherwise the republic is lost.

Won't be a popular opinion but we're reaping as a society what we've allowed on our watch.

I say this because if we believe we can't win our Country back or that our vote and voices don't count, then allow ourselves to crawl into the fetal position and weep, then we've already lost.

We're in the midst of a "Cultural War" so heed the call and get active.
Yep and what we've allowed isn't partisan either. It has come from both major parties.

Waiting for the dreaded, Loophole, loophole. Every issue, that is a right as a citzen the antis can't legally cover is referred to as a loophole.

The double standards are freaking infuriating. On one hand they shrill about rights on the other, without an ounce of knowledge or reason they want to murder someone else's rights.

Yet, some how, up to this point in time, none of their limits would have made a dent in horrible events that have happened. Never mind we point out logical solutions. The inly loophole is the giant loophole in their logic.

Last Edited:
Waiting for the dreaded, Loophole, loophole. Every issue, that is a right as a citzen the antis can't legally cover is referred to as a loophole.

The double standards are freaking infuriating. On one hand the shrill about rights on the other, without an ounce of knowledge or reason they want to murder someone else's rights.

Yet, some how, up to this point in time, none of their limits would have made a dent in horrible events that have happened. Never mind we point out logical solutions. The inly loophole is the giant loophole in their logic.

I have had conversations with some of these people... Logic is not a word in their dictionary.

Their is simply no way for me to afford or store more than a year of ammo at the rates I shoot..... :( bills like this really piss me off.
Do you reload? With the right setup, you can keep yourself in ammo for many more years at more reasonable prices for every caliber except maybe 9mm (or .22). It takes a few years to get a payback for investment, but peace of mind is worth something.

Do you reload? With the right setup, you can keep yourself in ammo for many more years at more reasonable prices for every caliber except maybe 9mm (or .22). It takes a few years to get a payback for investment, but peace of mind is worth something.
I shoot 5-10,000 rounds of 9mm and 5.56 a year. I don't have time or patience to reload that :)

If ammo gets scarce I will play more paintball.

I shoot 5-10,000 rounds of 9mm and 5.56 a year. I don't have time or patience to reload that :)
My Dad could reload 100's of round an hour with a Dillion 650. This does not count case prep, but that is easy. Impressive amount of ammo shot per year. At that rate, I would be out of 5.56 and 9mm in about three years, lol.

I understand the lack of patience, but people that are really into reloading find it relaxing.

My Dad could reload 100's of round an hour with a Dillion 650. This does not count case prep, but that is easy. Impressive amount of ammo shot per year. At that rate, I would be out of 5.56 and 9mm in about three years, lol.

I understand the lack of patience, but people that are really into reloading find it relaxing.
I'd be out in a few months... lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads