JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So let me see if I have this straight:

- I have "natural" right of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness that is outside and precedes the Constitution - but I have to have governmental approval to protect myself

- I have a 2A right to bear arms - but only as erodingly restricted by various governmental agencies

- I can obtain a 5 year FFL03 which allows me to purchase certain ages of firearms (the same with my State Certificate of Eligibilty) but I can't be trusted to purchase ammunition for these same firearms that the government already knows about through DROS without new governmental intervention and additional layers of new fees.

- I am increasing being put in the position of being a defacto felon with jail time and financial penalties whereas those who have historically been deemed to be true criminals are being redefined and "forgiven" in such a way as to excuse actual activity.

- I am increasing being looked at as a means to governmental financial gain - sales tax, DROS, ammo background fee, etc, etc, etc...

... We live in interesting times!
Unless we somehow find the balls to stand and fight....really FIGHT.

What don't I understand???????

When has/was time travel invented and the American Revolution subverted and replaced with the French one with its Reign of Terror resulting from the tyranny of the "democratic" masses? When did your feelings become more important than our collective rights?

I have not been inattentive or uninformed but must admit that I am amazed at the speed that things are being changed.

So, more and more it seems that, that old saying appears to be true - "if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything!"

I propose a law that requires all persons running for political office pass a mental heath exam to prove that they are not bat sh*t crazy. Or at least understand the difference between fantasy and reality.

What don't I understand???????

When has/was time travel invented and the American Revolution subverted and replaced with the French one with its Reign of Terror resulting from the tyranny of the "democratic" masses? When did your feelings become more important than our collective rights?

I have not been inattentive or uninformed but must admit that I am amazed at the speed that things are being changed.

So, more and more it seems that, that old saying appears to be true - "if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything!"

I was being sarcastic bro....BREATHE
We're on the same page here.

Last Edited:
2 states have Ammo background laws.

Last I checked there were 50 states.

Why on earth they think a law that exists in 1/25th of the country would be suitable is beyond me.

Interesting times.

As long as public education , and private universities, are producing "social justice warriors" possessed by ideology, we are facing an uphill battle. Dems want a 16 year old voting age to harvest these misguided kids.

As long as public education , and private universities, are producing "social justice warriors" possessed by ideology, we are facing an uphill battle. Dems want a 16 year old voting age to harvest these misguided kids.
Why stop at 16? Why not let informed 10 year olds vote? We already let illegal immigrants and dead people to vote, even multiple times... what difference does it make now anyway?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top