JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After the senate voted to overrule Trump's wall plan today don't count on republicans sticking up for your 2A rights either.
I'd rather have that "Emergency Action Option" closed to the size of the eye of a needle for all. Better believe it will get used against you sooner then later.

Won't be a popular opinion but we're reaping as a society what we've allowed on our watch.

I say this because if we believe we can't win our Country back or that our vote and voices don't count, then allow ourselves to crawl into the fetal position and weep, then we've already lost.

We're in the midst of a "Cultural War" so heed the call and get active.

I'd rather have that "Emergency Action Option" closed to the size of the eye of a needle for all. Better believe it will get used against you sooner then later.

The predeccessor (sp) expanded those powers greatly. And the one before that. Some of the stuff my buddy witnessed done during Katrina was beyond the pale and akin to strict martial law. Anybody on the street after curfew was subject to being shot *. 2A was suspended and firearms were confiscated.

* My friend said that there were SEAL teams there that were turned loose to do some sniping of looters. IDK

Last Edited:
An effort to close what bill's supporters term the "ammo loophole" would make mandatory background checks the nationwide norm for ammunition sales.

I like how everything they dont like is a "loophole". Kinda like their existence is based on an idiot, anti liberty politician loophole.

Keep 'em locked and loaded... Those who oppose the Constitution just may do something more stupid then they've done so far... Tyranny and treason are upon us, whether you want to believe it or not.

We are one vote, one signature away from losing our Civil Rights, most specifically our Second Amendment Rights.

All those nibbles over the last 70 plus years are resulting in flagrant infringement...

States are falling, our GOP are betraying us on the 2A and have literally done nothing in two years to further the 2A, the new AG is anti-gun, and we are being attacked on all sides...

War you ask... ? There's been a cold war going on for decades and it's just being escalated.

I hear what you are saying but we really do have a emergency at the border that needs to be dealt with one way or another or it's going to be 'good bye America'.

GOOOOD I so wanna start running my suck hole in this thread, but it's best I keep my mouth shut....for the time being....:(:cool:

So let me see if I have this straight:

- I have "natural" right of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness that is outside and precedes the Constitution - but I have to have governmental approval to protect myself

- I have a 2A right to bear arms - but only as erodingly restricted by various governmental agencies

- I can obtain a 5 year FFL03 which allows me to purchase certain ages of firearms (the same with my State Certificate of Eligibilty) but I can't be trusted to purchase ammunition for these same firearms that the government already knows about through DROS without new governmental intervention and additional layers of new fees.

- I am increasing being put in the position of being a defacto felon with jail time and financial penalties whereas those who have historically been deemed to be true criminals are being redefined and "forgiven" in such a way as to excuse actual activity.

- I am increasing being looked at as a means to governmental financial gain - sales tax, DROS, ammo background fee, etc, etc, etc...

... We live in interesting times!

So let me see if I have this straight:

- I have "natural" right of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness that is outside and precedes the Constitution - but I have to have governmental approval to protect myself

- I have a 2A right to bear arms - but only as erodingly restricted by various governmental agencies

- I can obtain a 5 year FFL03 which allows me to purchase certain ages of firearms (the same with my State Certificate of Eligibilty) but I can't be trusted to purchase ammunition for these same firearms that the government already knows about through DROS without new governmental intervention and additional layers of new fees.

- I am increasing being put in the position of being a defacto felon with jail time and financial penalties whereas those who have historically been deemed to be true criminals are being redefined and "forgiven" in such a way as to excuse actual activity.

- I am increasing being looked at as a means to governmental financial gain - sales tax, DROS, ammo background fee, etc, etc, etc...

... We live in interesting times!

YES!!! You finally understand!!! What dont you understand??? :confused:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews