JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't understand why the IRS would need to be Armed anyway
just one more waist of tax dollar big gubberment never ending programs
( Ronald Regan Government is the problem )

It goes all the way back to the Prohibition Era and probably further back with the Revenuers/Revenue Cutter service. But currently, yeah I don't see why the IRS feels the need to hire 87k potentially armed agents when they probably have to have local/County/State LE officers with them

IIRC, their help wanted ad has something in the job description along the lines of, "willing to use deadly force in the commission of your duties".

Yeah... somethings wrong there just to collect a dolla....

Just imagine when a group of armed to the teeth IRS agent comes to collect the tax stamp money after you register within the "brace amnesty" period and "they" have determined that it does not apply because you scored more than four points on your build so therefore it's an SBR and "we" want our money or we will k_ll or jail you. (people need to wake up and really understand that this is what is going on here and until that happens we as a group or a nation are never going to take it seriously) If you look at our politics as a whole, our tax system and the control they are trying to levy over us we are looking more like a monarchy of the past than we ever have. The question is; do we all want to go back to that? do even the anti-gunners want to go back to that and do they understand what that means for them as well?

As I see it.....
No Monarchy (not yet).

BUT, But, but....
Rule by Agency made rules and "EXECUTIVE ORDERs".
Yeah......what could possibly go wrong?

Aloha, Mark

I don't understand why the IRS would need to be Armed anyway
just one more waist of tax dollar big gubberment never ending programs
( Ronald Regan Government is the problem )
Not to mention all the ammo it would take to get them up to the point to where they could pass a marksmanship range test.
Now THAT would be massive investment. FAR more than the initial cost of the guns etc.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top