JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey I for one welcome Kegal enthusiasts from all over. Especially the gun loving freedom clothed (or unclothed ones) Just no chicks with d*cks or Lori Lightfoot look a likes with a mile of acreage between their eyes please. I want to enjoy my eyesight well into my elderly stages.
I think I know her true ethnicity! You be the judge.

58E89506-4AA1-4E06-8CC5-3D2A862F100D.jpeg 229F5274-C531-49D6-8BFE-C4B9F3C185A0.jpeg

What ever happened to the right to a speedy trial? Sheesh. "Wheels of justice turn slowly" there needs to be a form of gov. Penalty for slow rolling cases like these that effect half of the population.
Aggravating!
Come on man… they wouldn't be totalitarians if they didn't try their hardest to keep the people from having their full rights and liberties.

Who's going to enforce it?

If I dail 911 and tell them that I am currently watching someone saw off my Cat Converter, they will tell me to fill out a form online and call my insurance company.

Clark County has the LOWEST IN THE NATION Leo to citizen ratio.

@Diamondback is this closer? Red needle like teeth. Got those Jaundiced eyes like sphincters too! I swear its her doppelganger.

View attachment 1251772
Same genus too! Wow. Put a wig on it.. I couldn't tell the difference.
I was thinking every time I see her mug, I'm not sure which she reminds me of more between a Day of the Dead skull or the things from the Alien movies. LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top