JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The purchase issue is a real pain in the butt and I am hoping the wait is deemed unconstitutional in nature. I'm still waiting on a pistol, filled out the 4473 on June 24th. Comparatively to everything I have ever bought previously that I was able to walk out with same day because of CPL, this is ridiculous!
Agree, and if all those multiple training (including in person training) requirements etc in IP17 for oregon pass it's going to be a royal PITA, which is exactly what the anti-gunners want.

1657216567837.png

Aloha, Mark

Tell ma again that I do not need more than 10 rounds. I count 21 pistol rounds and 2 beanbag rounds to finally stop this guy. Tell me this could not happen if somebody broke into your house all Methed up.

The new purchase restrictions likely coming in Nov for OR are something to be aware of though as it's difficult to "ignore" those. Don't let that one sneak up on you would be my suggestion.
That's the only thing that matters to the people who are enacting these laws. They don't care about individual owners; they are focused on eliminating volume sales from manufacturers and FFLs.

Bring your own mags and leave with them to meet the letter of the law according to wa law attorney YouTube guy.

Or just ignore this BS law completely.

I think OR will have this restriction and worse coming in Nov so I would get used to whatever solution you choose.

My solution is to ignore the unconstitutional BS that is likely coming from IP17 this November. The new purchase restrictions likely coming in Nov for OR are something to be aware of though as it's difficult to "ignore" those. Don't let that one sneak up on you would be my suggestion. I just purchased 4 new guns in the last couple days because I don't want to deal with that purchase BS if it is passes in Nov.
Agreed, there came a point where I completely quit buying. Hopefully soon the cloud will lift, I'd love to get a BRNO and a few others. But mainly I made sure I'd be happy with what I have back when, and I'm VERY happy I did, think toward the future and what you'll need.

I was denied the purchase of items normally traded in lawful commerce outside of Washington State. Thus, I now have standing as an aggrieved party to join what will soon be a class action suit against Gov. Ernesto Ché Inslee and Bob "Tamper" Ferguson.

The purchase issue is a real pain in the butt and I am hoping the wait is deemed unconstitutional in nature. I'm still waiting on a pistol, filled out the 4473 on June 24th. Comparatively to everything I have ever bought previously that I was able to walk out with same day because of CPL, this is ridiculous!
Yes those were the good old days where have a CPL you could take your pistol home the same day. You already had a background and you submitted fingerprints as well. I miss those days as too. I had not bought a pistol since 2014 and bought a recently bought a pistol in early March and picked up on March 14th so almost 10 days.

Kegal? That's an entirely different thread on a different forum.......................
Hey I for one welcome Kegal enthusiasts from all over. Especially the gun loving freedom clothed (or unclothed ones) Just no chicks with d*cks or Lori Lightfoot look a likes with a mile of acreage between their eyes please. I want to enjoy my eyesight well into my elderly stages.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top