JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I know if I saw protestors marching up and down se 82nd in front of my home, I would smile, wave, and offer them a place to stay if they were in need, kinda like this guy. I'm not sure why folks think these protesters are coming after regular suburban folks.

Of course they would not be a threat to you; you're one of their own, in support of their cause.

I have a nephew who is one of these protesters. His self-righteous anger is only exceeded by his ignorance. He's family, but so radicalized that I'd be worried about what he might do to myself or my property if he was close by and suspected I wasn't in support of his cause.

The only thing more stupid than that couple is the third grader that wrote the article. Journalism is pretty much dead.
I have read this story from other news sources and my opinion has changed. Not about the article's author, but about the couple.
Apparently the mob of protesters broke through a gate in their gated neighborhood. While I can't give the couple points for expertise or tact, I do acknowledge their concern for their safety. Can't say that I wouldn't be concerned if one of those mobs came through my neighborhood like that. IMHO they were well within their rights to defend their castle like they did.

Wow such cluelessness. The couple is wealthy enough to take training and should done body armor, helmets, extra magazines, triage kit for gun shots. The woman needs get get on board and get an AR as well and practice trigger discipline. I wonder if the couple has even gone to gun range. Probably caught off guard like the rest.

I'm seeing two upscale homeowners that never-ever-ever thought they'd need to buy a gun, train with the gun, need the gun, or have occasion to keep a crowd outside of Molotov cocktail throwing distance from their home.
They were (up until about 3 weeks ago) of the opinion (delusion?) that all they needed to do was call the cops to protect them and theirs.

I'm thinkin' that we're simply witnessing what sheep look like after being shaken awake.....
.... and some are complaining about their "morning mouth" and "bed-head". ;)

This seemed pretty funny.
Shoes for the final fight seemed optional....

Ebp0BxjXYAEPjhY.jpeg

I'm seeing two upscale homeowners that never-ever-ever thought they'd need to buy a gun, train with the gun, need the gun, or have occasion to keep a crowd outside of Molotov cocktail throwing distance from their home.
They were (up until about 3 weeks ago) of the opinion (delusion?) that all they needed to do was call the cops to protect them and theirs.

I'm thinkin' that we're simply witnessing what sheep look like after being shaken awake.....
Yeah - everybody says they needed training, but my bet is they have had those guns for less than a week or two.

Along with his ensemble, I like his 'determined look'.

Not enough of that going around, but plenty of nail biting anxiety and deep wimpishness.

I'm not convinced a garden hose would be effective. But we do have a lot of private wildfire companies here... those pumper units put out some good force!!

Here's an idea:

1593455449332.jpeg

I know if I saw protestors marching up and down se 82nd in front of my home, I would smile, wave, and offer them a place to stay if they were in need, kinda like this guy. I'm not sure why folks think these protesters are coming after regular suburban folks.

Oh, are there gates at the ends of SE 82nd? Is SE 82nd private property? Kinda a silly comparison...

At some point, someone's gonna start shooting. Maybe not St. Louis, but somewhere. Covid, The Bureau of Land Management, Talks of food shortages, etc are all making people jumpy

The guy should have real sling on his AR as well. I had the same basic sling on my carry handle Armalite. Took me a few months to decide on what sling I wanted and what light I want on my AR.

My primary HD weapon at the time was my Maverick 88 shotgun. He should order a sling from Blue Force Gear and he should use the sling. It more difficult to take an AR away if you are wearing the sling correctly.

Last Edited:
All the talk about these twos lack of training and such is pretty entertaining.

These two, according to the web, are for the abolishment of police forces. They gave large sums of money to democratic leadership. Voted their rights away. Yet still own "weapons of war"!

To me. This is like that saying goes, "They eat their own."

Pretty much.

All the talk about these twos lack of training and such is pretty entertaining.

These two, according to the web, are for the abolishment of police forces. They gave large sums of money to democratic leadership. Voted their rights away. Yet still own "weapons of war"!

To me. This is like that saying goes, "They eat their own."

Cites?

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR