JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I get the idea, but perhaps just stay out of sight out of mind? Or, did their presence prevent property damage? Thoughts?
Optional title, "Who gave Karen a gun?" Or "Karen's got a gun..everybody run"
8B862AB8-7BB9-48A3-A2AB-8EADE5E766B6.jpeg

647CC781-87CB-4DD7-8090-CDC37AB1A441.jpeg 5E67CA57-8FEC-4C6D-889D-1E2B2D1180C0.jpeg

The only thing more stupid than that couple is the third grader that wrote the article. Journalism is pretty much dead.

Note to self:

If you are planning a standoff/brandish session in front of a bunch of protestors armed with cameras.....leave the Salmon Polo [pink if you want to be a jerk about it] and khakis at the cleaners. Also, mags, I need more mags!

This is interesting:

One random person on twitter points to Missouri's castle doctrine in their defense, which is stronger than other states' apparently: castle.png

The wife pointed her pistol at a lot of people -- husband appears to point a rifle at least once toward the crowd:

It was apparently on a private street in a gated community, but the protesters stayed on that private street. Is breaching the gate to a common area of a gated community enough to get castle doctrine coverage? The protesters aren't on the front porch or in the backyard but they aren't in a public space either. I'm going to guess these two are pretty well pooched. They should have stayed inside with their firearms at the ready but out of sight.

At the entrance to the street are no trespassing signs which should have some bearing.
The funniest thing about this is that someone doxxed the McCloskeys shortly after this
happened. Immediately the guy that doxxed them was in turn doxxed himself. He's deleted
all of his social media. Turnabouts fair play!

There's already a thread on this story:

The law may say they are guilty, but I say they were 100% justified. The government has sat on their asses while thugs destroy property around the country so it's up to WE THE PEOPLE to protect ourselves and our property. I say DJT should give these folks the Medal of Freedom.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR