JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't expect every business to be firearm friendly. And me shopping or not shopping at Costco will have no effect on my guns or otherwise.

People can boycott all they want. No worries there. But it's not going to make them ditch the policy or really impact their business at all.
It of course will not. Now if they slap up metal detectors at the doors here? That I could see making a dent in their customer base. I suspect most like me, who carry daily, will just ignore them. The places here where I get my health care ALL have signs at the front door saying no guns. I just ignore them when I need to see the Doc. Now if say the new WinCo here I shop at was to slap up metal detectors at the doors? I would start to go out of my way to not shop there. Until that happens I am looking for a place that is convenient and has what I want to buy.

I will, however, do my best to not shop at Target. It wasn't their pride display that did it.....no hate here.....it was the "tuck shorts" they are marketing to children. That's a perversion I can't forgive.

We can't even get gun owners to vote against anti gun policies let alone come up with a legitimate boycott. I am however, rather impressed with the Bud Light backlash.
That one did impress me. Don't drink that piss water and would only if it was the only beer on the earth but, it sure as hell was popular with a LOT of people I worked with over the years. I was quite impressed that so many finally found a bridge too far in this and dumped them to the point it is really causing some pain.

That one did impress me. Don't drink that piss water and would only if it was the only beer on the earth but, it sure as hell was popular with a LOT of people I worked with over the years. I was quite impressed that so many finally found a bridge too far in this and dumped them to the point it is really causing some pain.
They do have other brands, Kona Brewing being one.

I will, however, do my best to not shop at Target. It wasn't their pride display that did it.....no hate here.....it was the "tuck shorts" they are marketing to children. That's a perversion I can't forgive.
When they started letting perverts into the girls restroom did it for me. Wife used to shop there a lot. She got angry with me at first. If we were out together I told her I was not setting foot in that store. She would have to go alone. From what I have seen they learned nothing from that fiasco.

I was a big BL drinker back when I drank. Ditching the sauce had some unintended positive consequences. :D

When they started letting perverts into the girls restroom did it for me. Wife used to shop there a lot. She got angry with me at first. If we were out together I told her I was not setting foot in that store. She would have to go alone. From what I have seen they learned nothing from that fiasco.
Yup. There are lines that just can't be crossed. And perverting children with this so-called "normal" attire is unforgivable.

They do have other brands, Kona Brewing being one.
I have been too lazy to look it up but have heard the parent Co has a hand in a LOT of different kinds of beer. Suspect a lot of the people who dumped Bud Light probably have no clue how many other brands the same Co owns. Really does not make much difference to me. I just got a huge kick out of the way this time the Co really felt the pain of being so damn blind to their customer base. This screw up will be used as an example of how not to do things for years to come.

Proof or it didn't happen

Spoiler alert: It didn't happen ;)
According to ONE rep from Target. And even if they weren't in kids sizes, they were marketed right next to the kids clothing.

Regardless, selling "tuck pants" or whatever TF they are called isn't what I consider a "family friendly" environment that Target works so hard to convey.

People's sexuality doesn't need to be on display everywhere we turn. Kids don't need to burden themselves with it either.

According to ONE rep from Target. And even if they weren't in kids sizes, they were marketed right next to the kids clothing.

Regardless, selling "tuck pants" or whatever TF they are called isn't what I consider a "family friendly" environment that Target works so hard to convey.

People's sexuality doesn't need to be on display everywhere we turn. Kids don't need to burden themselves with it either.
Ok, I give, I'm confused as to the item you're referring to, so I'll ask, what is it?

I still shop at costco.
I still drink Black Rifle Coffee.

I still just don't give a F-ck.

Oh and a carry everywhere. A sign is just a sign. Ask me to leave and I will gladly do so. Pretty simple.

Now the companies that are shoving politics/trans/abortion/race/culture war bull sh!t/ etc. down my throat will loose my business and I won't return.

Not to get too far off the topic, but if you're seeing the doc quite often that involves some sort of clothing removal or body part exposing. Or is your Doc firearm-friendly?
Do they watch you undress? I just strip my gun and fold it up in my pants while at the doctors office (I just weigh heavier than normal at the doctors office). Haha.

Not to get too far off the topic, but if you're seeing the doc quite often that involves some sort of clothing removal or body part exposing. Or is your Doc firearm-friendly?
Ha! I had a wasp sting that got infected and they gave me a shot in the keister, I made sure it was the cheek opposite of the G17.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top